Chapter 1 ~ The Slime & The Boy

~Y/N POV~

I sighed as i saw the kid with green hair about to get attacked by some guy made of goo. Suddenly All Might came out of the sewer and landed on top of me.

Y/N: "Oh hey All Might!" I say as he gets off me and does his texas smash and bottles up the sludge.

All Might: "Ah Y/N i had no idea you were in the area." He said not worried about me, more the kid.

After All Might lightly smacked the kid's cheek for the next minute or so he woke up screaming. It was a bit funny to see his reaction to meeting the so called #1 hero.

Y/N: "Calm down... Izuku was it?" I questioned as he stood up and nodded, almost bowing to both of us.

All Might laughed before saying goodbye to the kid and getting ready to jump. I noticed the kid grap onto All Might's leg at the last second and sighed watching them go flying.

After i walked for a while i saw a kid make a soda can explode in his hand. I chuckled a bit before noticing the slime making it's way toward him.

Y/N: "Hey kid.. You might wanna make a run for it." I bluntly said as the slime git bigger.

I shrugged and put myself between the explosive kid and the slime. There wasn't much i could do, but i thought of a funny way to capture the stuff.

The exploding kid was yelling and cursing at the top of his lungs as i just ignored him. Meanwhile the slime now came after me and started going down my throat.

I just started laughing as the slime finished. I then pulled out a knife only to cut myself open to rip out my stomach which the slime was now stuck in.

Y/N: "Looks like All Might didn't get his chance to turn you in." I smiled and looked at the two terrified and one pissed off boys.

Explosive Kid: "How the hell did you do that!?" He yelled at me as i just chuckled.

Y/N: "Well kid if you must know, I don't die." He looked at me confused as i saw All Might in his skinny form show up.

I waved the boys goodbye and ignored the one's obscenities. I handed my slime filled stomach over to All Might and chuckled.

Y/N: "Forgetting something Yagi?" I asked him as he just sighed knowing how little I care about myself after so long.

Yagi: "I see you're still as weird as ever eh Y/N?" He chuckled as he watched me put my knife into the side of my skull.

Y/N: "What else am i gonna do? Not have fun with the fact I can't die to like anything?" I poked the knife now in the side of my head.

We laughed for a while as we caught up and talked about stuff. After a while the Izuku kid bumped into us and looked shocked to see me so causal around his favorite hero.

(And this is where im gonna put the cliffhanger for this chapter. what did you think? I hope you like it. Well, until next time!)