Chapter 36

Me and Clyde and the rest of are team walk out of the huge gym which the match's took place, I'm not really paying attention to where I was going until I'm i'm barded with a hug, Craig.

" that was great man, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time".

My entire body hurts, but I hug back, I didn't consider it a win, I worked so hard and we barely won, are we gonna win next game, that team was supposed to be easy, I got to work harder we can't lose.

Craig let's go and slaps my back playfully I walk down to the change room get into a clean team Jersey and put on deodorant and a little Cologne, wetting my hair and drying it with the pervaded  towel.

Walking out I'm hugged by Clyde, he smells like ass holy shit.

" go clean up". He nods and disappears

Walking around the venue andantes couple people came up to freaking out one girl was crying , I let her hug me out of pity. Next thing I know I was bummed with people.

Time skip

Dinner finally, we get to the restaurant and I get the biggest thing I could find on the menu, shovel that back with the power of a fat man of 50% off day I finish quick.

Clyde and Craig watching me shocked, I look up slurping a fork full of noodles,I wipe my face with the back of my head.

" where'd the stomach come from ". Craig finally says. Yes it's true I don't eat like this all the time but when I do I know it's a shock to some, but if I walk around for a while my metabolism is going to kick in soon, and all that's gone.

We get back to the hotel room and Clyde decides that he wold rather go to tokens room so that means I'm stuck with Craig, let me just say I'm not mad but still it awkward, I go for a shower and stay in there longer then I planned. Still trying to rap my head around everything... the game, how close we where to losing, me and Craig, I don't know what we're pertaining to be now, but it feels weird but also good.

There's a soft knock on the door and I turn off the shower.

" yeah ".

" you okay in there".

I pause for a minute and respond.

" yup just zoned out ".

I grab my towel and get dressed in the bathroom, slowly walking out of to the foggy bathroom and over to my bed, climbing up onto it, this feels nice , just sitting and relaxing.

" tiered ".

" yeah, so tired, and sore, and my brain won't shut the fuck up. And I'm hungry, fuck I'm a pregnant lady ".

He chuckles softly " why won't your brain shut up".

" you..." I whisper hoping he didn't hear me.

I pull at my sweater shyly and nibble at my lip, waiting for him to respond, or not , either would be fine to me, finally done with the silence I get up and leave walking around until I stop at Kenny and butters room, I knock on their door, Kenny answers and I spill.

" so I'm stuck in a room with Craig and we where talking and I said that my Bain was being annoying and he asked how and I said you and it was quiet and shit, I-I don't know what he's thinking and- ah fuck ".

Kenny sighs, squeezing in between his nose " oh my god you gay disaster, go for a walk think it out and go back to him now can I sleep ".

I nod, Kenny shutting the door and me walking around for a while, how bad could it be, right, or he could have found someone else, oh god I'm an asshole, I crack my fingers thinking and Pacing back-and-forth, Ah fuck.