Chapter 21

Hi I'm just here to say that last chapter there was a lot of mistakes, and I apologize for that anyway enjoy the chapter.

Next morning

I wake and notice that Tweek has migrated to just below my last rib and both of his legs raped around mine, his mouth open slightly and a small puddle of drool on my sweater. Great I've become his personal pillow, now how am I gonna use the bathroom.

" Tweek".

No response

" Tweek".

" mmh, five minutes ".he  mutters back

" no, I need to pee".

" fine". And slowly his eyes open and he starts to get up but as soon as he gets about an inch away from where his sat he stops.

He looks up at me a look of fear.

" what". I ask.

" I'm snagged".

" what".

" my tooth is stuck I-in the fabric of your sweater ".

He starts to panic and almost like every cat in the history of ever, he try's to frantically pull his head around, the longer he does this the more frantic he gets.
" dude calm down, stop, stop moving, I got this."

He stops and looks at me with pure terror, slowly I put a finger in his mouth and I slid the strings off his tooth, he pulls away like a trapped animal, his tongue starts investigating his tooth, he has been stuttering a lot these past few days.

" you want a bite ". I say.

" I'm g-good ". He twitch's slightly then he climbs off the bed and runs over to his corner with his stuff.

" okey then, I'm gonna use the bathroom".

I do my business and come back to get changed, when I come back into the room I see that Tweek has bet me to it, he had a white shot sleeve shirt and those pants, the pants that drive me crazy, that's playing dirty Tweek, he spins to see me standing there speechless, I shake all the thoughts of me pushing him over the bed and fucking him tell the next morning, all the scenes of me ripping them off him and doing him dodgy style.

I walk past him and get dressed, just a plane black shirt with blue jeans. Tweek left the room before I started getting dressed, so I take my time, I do all the usual stuff like put on cologne and deodorant than I head out, I see that Tweek is sitting at the top of the stairs, hesitating to go downstairs, I brush past him and head downstairs and after I do I hear the quiet steps of Tweek fallow, he almost is clinging to my back, is my family That scary, I see my sister sitting at the kitchen table and I say good morning, she just nods in my dereliction, taking another bite from her half full bowl of oatmeal.

How can she eat that stuff, it looks disgusting and smells even worse, out of the corner of my eye I see my sister look up and see Tweek she had to do a double take at first but the she say.

" who the fuck is that".

" ruby watch your mouth". I hear my mom snap back, but then my mom says " that is Tweek he's gonna be staying with us for a while ",

" but why".

" quit asking questions or I'm not taking you to your friends house ". And with that the questions stopped.

My mom spins to look at us then she asks " how was your sleep".

"N-n-nice ". Tweek struggles to say

I sit down at the table and he sits down next to me, twitching he stares at his feet, resting his hands on his knees, I watch him from the corner of my eye , he can feel my eyes can't he, how I think he can is how he starts to nervously nibble at the dead skin on his lip.