Chapter 24

Craig's pov

I smile at the small blonde, he gives me an awkward one back, how cute, he's nervous.

" lean back kitten ". I command.

But he doesn't move, he doesn't lift his gaze from me, he twitches, my fingers slide up his thighs, he's tense, go slow then. I duck in-between his legs, gripping them lightly I began, small kisses on the inside of his legs, he's still so wound up, I nip at his skin and he jumps. I suck on some sports, marking a map on him, like a explorer I make my land, in this moment he's mine.

I get up to the rim of kittens sweater and I can feel his fingers tremble, his knuckles pink and cold. Lifting myself I sit up looming myself over him, his lags hang loosely on each side of me, pulling at him he slides closer to me, I lift his lags up and on my shoulders, his body curves in a bit, his mix eye still locked on me.

" you scared~". I question.

" y-yes Craig ".

I play with his bottom lip sliding my thumb across it carefully, so smooth.

" that's daddy to you, go it". He nods.

"Good".

I drop in between his legs, gently I grab his wrists, I rub them in a smooth pattern, slowly his fingers loosen on the grip of his sweater rim, he finally lets go of his sweater rim, slowly his arms meet to his side of his head.

Taking my chance I pull up his sweater, his eyes lighten there gaze but he still isn't relaxing, I've never seen him so tense in are... whatever this is. I let it roll off my shoulders and continue.

Licking up the shaft I feel him shutter, I pull away and put my tongue back in my mouth, I fill my mouth with saliva, again I lick up his shaft, my drool dripping from my tongue.

I can tell he's having a hard time stay up, the way his knees shook like a new born deer, I touch the inside of his thigh, the throbbing pattern of his heartbeat could be felt, I make eye contact with him and he barely had his eyes open, he's so determined to keep eyes on me.

Without wondering I pull him all the way in my mouth. He collapsed into the sheets of the bed, his eyes shut and he mouth opens.

" oh- oh god, mmm".he pulls at the bedding.

I pull away and just licking his tip, he chews on his bottom lip. Resting myself on my elbows, l love watching him; the way I, a simple man, can make a vampire fall to his knees, bag me for more or say that he'll be good, I'm sure he fears me slightly, the thought of that gets me so excited.

I do a quick head bob and he melts to goo.

" mm, ah."

" what". I tease.

" mmm". He hums through his lips.

I pull away from him completely, sitting here I enjoy his endless cries, his sweet whimpers, I slap his thigh, he gasps, I slap it again, he lets out a sharp cry, another slap.

" use your words kitten".

" nnaa". He moans.

I slap him again starting to leave a little red make, another on, another, another, my handprint starts to form, with every time I hit him, he cries, I swear I could hear a slight sliver of pleasure in his cries. I get bored of this and go back to the main course

I take nip at his dick, he jumps, again I make sure my tongue is real wet and suck on him.

" yes, yes,YES.".

I twirl my tongue.

" oh, oh, d-daddy more". He was so good at saying things to me like that.

I quickly pull away spit on my hand and go back in, this time rubbing the hand with the spit on his entrance, he screams in pleasure.