Chapter 25

I turn on my phone flash light and lift it, mom is covered in bruises, all of them different colours, so I could tell that some where old and even more of them are new. All this time mom was Taking my abuse well I'm gone.

Seeing the damage that he's done I start to think, I need to get her out of that house, if not she is gonna die, either from his hand or from her own.

Quickly I look her up and down, she has no jacket, she's shaking from the cold or fear, maybe both. I know that she has no car, so we need to get that; now where can she stay. We'll tackle that later, I take off my sweater and hand it to her.

" take it mom I'll be fine".

" no I'm okay Tweek".

" your shaking so take it, I'll be okay you don't have to worry".

She takes my sweater, next we need to get her a bag of things, but before I can start walking to the house she stops me by posing a question that I don't want to answer.

" what happened to your neck".

" nothing, it's okay, where is dad, at home, at the bar".

" at the bar he left an hour before you called me, and it's not okay what happened, did you get in a fight with someone".

" no mom I'm okay, um... alright I'm gonna go get you a bag of things,Where's the car?".

" at the house, I can get that well you get the bag of things."

" alright ".

My hart is going a mile every second, my breath hot and fast I start to run to the house, mom not to far behind me. We get to the house mom gets her car keys and runs out to start the car, I can only think of one thing get moms stuff and get out, I burst into moms room, with some form of pattern I grab stuff, throwing all of it in a black trash bag.

Even though I know I have no time, and this isn't the right thing to do I go to my room, opening the previously closed door and I see that my room was clean, the blanket and sheets wrinkle free.

My steps quietly led me to my closest, I grab some clothes, draping them over my arm; I continue to search my room, my finger glides across the top of my dresser, starring at the small trinkets.

I don't want it to be like this, but this is for the best thing for everyone, soon I'm brought back into the real world by the flash of headlights coming into the back, I was just above the back door, it's time to panic, mom needs to pull out of here. So I shoot her a quick message telling her that she needs to meet me at the pond and she tells me she's pulling out and will meet me later.

I start to run down the hall and stairs seconds away from the door, seconds from safety, but before I can leave I'm pushed against the wall before the kitchen and living room, it was Aligned with the back door.

My face pressed against the wall, he pins my arm on my back, squeezing my wrist with two of his fingers, he presses himself closer to me.

" looks like you're back form hiding". He whispers in my ear, a tint of joy in his voice.

Grading my teeth I keep myself in a hush, I just need to get away, getting to mom. But I also can't have myself fallowed by him or he will continue to horas my mom, knowing mom she will break and go back to him and the sick cycle is going to continue.

" where have you been".

" eat shit". I snap back at him.

He pulls my head back, gripping my hair, then bashes my face into the wall, not to my surprise I feel blood drip from my nose. I began to struggle, wiggling myself and thrashing about, I just need him to loosen his grip ,then I can get some space and actually get a fighting chance.