Chapter Ten

THERE WAS A SPIDER ON MY FINGER ASVGGGG

STELLA

The party, according to Novah's fantastic memory was supposed to start at 10. It was currently 9 something and we were all getting ready.

"That's a cute bra," Sage comments, looking at my new Victoria's Secret black lace bra. It was very cute and made my self-confidence go up x10. I take notice she was wearing the maroon bra she had gotten.

"Thanks, yours is cute too" I give her a big smile before going back to straightening my hair. What? You can't casually hang around your friends in only your undergarments? Tough.

Novah comes out of the bathroom with newly applied makeup.

"Should I wear my hoodie?" Sage asks, lifting up a familiar maroon hoodie that had two white lines on both sleeves. Novah and I gasp at her in disbelief.

"You didn't."

"She fucking did."

"You literally bought the exact same hoodie you already have at home!"

Sage looks down at the hoodie and nonchalantly shrugs, "I really liked that hoodie." She doesn't bother with our answers and puts on the hoodie.

I shake my head at her in amusement before turning in my seat and turning off the straightener. I take a good look at myself and the mirror to admire my work. My eyeshadow was well blended. My eyeliner was as sharp as Ace's jawline and my eyelashes didn't look like spider legs. My highlight was blinding and my teeth were pearly white. I looked stunning, I mean I always do but today it was on a different level.

I get up from Novah's vanity and walk over to the spot of bed my outfit was laid out on. I take one final look at it before picking up the white crop top and slowly putting it on. I had to be extra careful to avoid getting makeup on the white fabric. I let out a breath of relief when I successfully put it on without ruining the shirt or my makeup. I put on my baggy, black, ripped jeans next before my unbuttoned jersey.

I carefully put on my white air force 1's before I walked my fine self over to Novah's full-length mirror and checked myself out.

"Damn we look hot," Novah says, voicing what I was thinking. She checks herself out in the mirror behind me, smiling adoringly at herself.

"Damn right we do" Sage hums, tossing her curls over her shoulder in a 'period bitch' manner. Sage wore her maroon hoodie with some black ripped skinny jeans that made her thighs look nice. She was in her maroon high top converse I picked her up in.

Novah wore a tight cream-colored shirt with white pants that hugged her perfectly. She wore her new white shoes that I didn't know the name of.

Damn, I'm platonically gay for my best friends.

"Ready to go?" I ask the girls as I check the time on the phone Ace got me. It was now 10 o'clock on the dot and I was ready to escape this fucking mansion.

"Definitely" Novah groans, tossing the phone Luca got her on the bed. Sage and I also throw our phones on the bed with annoyed glares. While we were getting ready and the boys were downstairs grumbling, Novah did some research. We found out we were only thirty minutes from the town we lived in. Novah knew where to go so Sage and I planned on following her to the party.

Sage walked over to Novah's window and tried to open the window. But just like we suspected the window wasn't made to open. The girls and I exchange confident glances before walking out of the room. I left Novah's door ajar 2 inches so the boys couldn't see that we weren't in the room.

"Go ahead" I whisper to Novah, silently running into the empty room across from Novah's.

The plan, since Novah had a lock on the outside of her door instead of the inside with no other escape, was to lock the boys inside her room and leave. Novah had stolen the key from Luca earlier when she saw the opportunity.

"Boys can you come in here! We have a few things we want to talk about!" Novah shouts, her voice loud enough for the boys to hear over their video game. She quickly dashes into the room me and Sage were waiting in and I stay close to the door. I hear their game pause before one of them yells, "coming!"

I hold my breath as the sound of their footsteps can be heard coming up the stairs. I peek out from the doorway and watch the boys stop in front of Novah's door. They exchanged confused glances before Luca pushes in the door. Luca and Ace walk in immediately and I run full speed towards Damien.
I shove Damien into the room harshly before slamming the door shut and quickly locking it with the key.

"What the fuck!" Ace roars, banging on the door like a wild animal.

"Let's go!" Sage cheers, not wasting any time as she flies down the stairs. Novah and I run after her, cackling in pure adrenaline. I run over to the coffee table and grab their keys. I toss a set of keys to each of them and we hurriedly run out the door. No wasting time here bitch.

I glance down at the keys I grabbed, "Ooo!" I gasp in delight.

"What?"

"Mine's a Lamborghini!"

Sage and Novah glance down at theirs and beam at me, "mine too!" They say at the same time.

We continue our run to the Lamborghini's parked in front of the house and I click the unlock button. The front black Lamborghini lights up and I grin.

"Found mine" I announce, bouncing my way towards it with excitement. I waste no time in climbing into the gorgeous car and gasp in awe. The seat was made of real leather and it smelled like pine. I look into the rearview mirror and see Novah climbing into the white one behind me. I have to move a little to see Sage climbing into a red one behind Novah.

I put the key in the ignition and rev the engine once the car starts. I turn on the radio as I wait for Novah to pull out and take the lead. Novah revs her engine before speeding down towards the open gate. I laugh like a maniac and roll down the windows as I follow behind her.

XXXX

also, aaliyah (sage) during the school year, would always wear this maroon hoodie and shoes. but something happened to those shoes which you will see soon. :)