"Who's there?" A voice calls out. Your blood seems to run cold. Ignoring the immense pain that is shooting up your backside, you get up and pull Jungkook to a confined space behind a bin.

Jungkook himself seems taken aback by the voice. His body is tense and he looks around worriedly. You gesture to the boy to be quiet even though it is not needed to be said.

"Who's there? Don't hide. I heard someone."

You firmly shut your eyes as your breathing becomes laboured, your grip on the brunette's hand unconsciously becoming tighter.

You can hear the sound of footsteps crashing against the wet gravel as a figure approaches the bin. The only thing that runs through your head are the consequences you will receive due to your reckless actions. 

"Oh," a manly voice calls out. "Was that you making all the ruckus?"

Was he talking to you? 

Woof

"Aww what a cutie you are, I thought you were one of those pesky criminals trying to escape." 

Your eyebrows furrow in confusion but your shoulders are still hunched, tensed. 

Minutes seem to pass as you cling onto Jungkook for dear life. The previous voice seems to have disappeared and a calming silence now replaces your erotic heartbeats as you slowly peep your head from behind the rubbish bins.

"The coast is clear," you whisper, observing the empty courtyard. You let your shoulders relax and take in a deep breath. 

"Okay... so what now?" Jungkook asks, eyeing the hawk-like security cameras above him.

You think for a moment before an idea pops into your head.

"Okay, so as soon as the cameras turn left, we sprint for the gates and jump the fence."

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, "what about the security guard?"

"Okay, so how 'bout, I distract them while you jump the fence?"

Jungkook eyes the security stand before hesitantly nodding. "Y-yeah okay."

"Okay on the count of three, run. and don't look back."

"1...2...3-"

You barely get to finish your sentence before the boy starts sprinting.

You quickly run towards the security stand, an awkward smile on your face as you wave to the guards. "Hi, um."

The two guards look at you, eyeing you up and down curiously.

"Uhh, yes?" one of the men asks.

"Hi-" Screech

The sound of the metal gates screeching accompanied by a loud thud catches all your attention.

You have to be kidding me!

In sudden desperation to avert their attention back to you, you do what you do best. Use your words.

"Oh my, this isn't really related to what I was going to say but, you two are quite dashing, I must say."

The two security guards, look at you, suddenly interested in what you are saying rather than the noise.

"Pardon?"

"Oh, do excuse me, I just can't help it when I'm around charming men."

One of the security guards cocks his eyebrows, a smirk playing on his lips. "Is that right? Well, your quite the looker yourself, if I do say so myself."