OS: Our Love Story!

Start from the beginning

He called Aman.

Arnav: Kashi I think she's not coming today..

Aman: Bajirao have patience please, and don't tell me you are exactly inside the coffee shop at the same table.

Arnav smiled sheepishly: Yeah I'm. If I don't stay here, then she will not find me.

Aman face palmed: Bad impression Arnav. Just send yourself away from this

table, go somewhere else.. And yeah near the coffee shop please.

Arnav nodded sideways: How will I see her then?

Aman: Ohh god you're so stubborn. Listen to me, before she comes to you and say: "Hum dil de chuke sanam" and you will wait for her years and years in this

coffee shop.

Arnav pouted: Shub shub bolo Kashi. ( seeing Khushi come inside) my Mastani is coming..bye.

Aman smiled.

Khushi sat opposite to him smiling: Hi Arnav.. Sorry for being late, I was in my college.

Arnav: Ohh it's okay.

Khushi looking at the bottle of water finished by Arnav: Uhh I guess I made you wait.

Arnav smiled embarrassed looking at the bottle and then thought " Aman was right, bad impression"

Arnav: Well yeah.. Actually I came early here.

Khushi smiled: Yeah your office is near.

Arnav nodded.

Khushi: So strange stranger, from today you're officially my friend.

Arnav raised his brows: Really? Wasn't I before?

Khushi: No, my mumma had to approve this friendship and she did it. So you're not a stranger anymore, but my friend.

Arnav smiled: Ohh. Did you mother got angry yesterday for coming late?

Khushi nodded sideways chuckling: Mumma is extra worried for me, that's why

but she loves me so much, that she can only fake her gussa, after 5 minutes or less than that she will show me her big smile.

Arnav smiled: That's good Khushi. Did you informed her about you going out with your friends?

Khushi: No, I forgot.

Arnav: That's why! You have to inform her to assure her you're fine.

Khushi blinked her eyes: You look like my mumma. Wow, you're really like her, scold me in a soft tone.

Arnav giggled: Is it bad or good for you?

Khushi smiled: Very good! And she liked you so much, just by hearing about you, imagine when you both meet.

Arnav smiled: I would love to meet her.. (Arnav whispered) my sasuma..

Khushi: Did you said something?

Arnav nodded sideways. Arnav: What would you like to eat or drink?

Khushi smiled: Hmm sandwich and juice is fine for me.

Arnav ordered it for both.

Khushi: I missed something important today..

Arnav looked at her: What?

Khushi: Ranveer ka show.

Arnav rolled his eyes: That mad singer? I just hate him to the core, his bad music is just so irritating to hear.