OS: Our Love Story!

Start from the beginning

Khushi angrily: Arnav don't talk bad about him.

Arnav giggled: Hey why are you getting red now? Don't tell me you like that mad guy?

Khushi nodded innocently: You and mumma are so bad. You both don't like him..he is handsome, sings well and is famous. He is just perfect!!

Arnav covered his mouth with his palm trying to stop laughing.

Khushi glared at him: Stop laughing okay.

Arnav: Seriously girls are mad. I didn't knew you're one of them..

****************************

" RK.. RK...RK..." the crowd shouted at the man standing on the stage.

He smirked: Thanks to all my fans for supporting me in every phase of my career..(shouting) love you all..

The girls almost cried. He left the stage and his bodyguards came running to protect him from the crowd.

His mother came running to him. He smiled asking through his eyes: Was my show good?

His mother: Do I need to say anything?

Both laughed and went to his vanity van.

Sandhya (his mother): Ranveer your career as a singer is going good, I mean fantastic. It's high time you introduce to me your girlfriend. I want to see my

son married.

Ranveer chuckles: I don't have anyone mom. And you will be the first one to know her okay?

Sandhya nodded.

******************************

" You're kidding me right! You live alone Arnav?" Khushi asked shocked, she stopped walking through the silent and isolated road, to look at his face.

" What's there to be shocked about Khushi?" Arnav asked amused with her behavior.

" I don't imagine myself living alone, that's scary.. What if ghosts come there? And how do you cook and work at the same time?" Khushi made a scared face.

" Ghosts and all don't exist, and I have HP, the one who takes care of my house" Arnav smiled.

" Ohh.." Khushi was relieved now.

Khushi pointed with her finger chirpily: Wow wedding there..

Arnav: Cool.. A man's life is about to be destroyed!

Khushi smacked him: Why are you boys like that? Both will live happily okay!!

Arnav laughed: Everyone says so!

Khushi shook her head smiling.

Khushi: Let's steal food! It will be fun Arnav..

Arnav widened his eyes: No way! I'm not going to do this..

Khushi smiled mischievously looking at him. Arnav stepped back: No Khushi, dekho my mumma used to say stealing is not a good thing. DM gets angry..

Khushi laughed like crazy: Arnav hahahaha.. awnn such a innocent piece you're!! Let's go please..

Arnav folded his arms: No!

Khushi also folded her arms: Yes!

Arnav stood still. Khushi accepted defeat with a sigh, Arnav smirked and walked to go.

He stopped walking hearing Khushi's voice, well singing.. With a confused face he turned to see her, but saw the whole wedding guests behind him.

Khushi smiled, and came near him, showing him to the guests: Munda thoda, offbeat hai