Oh my god... what is going to happen to them. But Elizabeth doesn't look that in pain like just now, what memories is she looking at now? She looks... happy and relief...? 

--------

( Elizabeth POV )

  What should I do now? My wings are not going to work now... My back hurts and I feel like something wet is on my back... I feel dizzy and my body is just tired... I don't feel like I can hold on myself and keep hanging here... 

  I shouldn't have come here... I should have followed my mother's order and rest in my room. 

  As I released my hand and slowly falls from the cliff...

  " HEY! DON'T GIVE UP! " a hand catches my wrist. I opened my eyes, shocked. Then my eyes meet the emerald eyes again. Is the boy who tapped my back just now. 

  " You are...? " 

  " Ask any questions after you come back up! " the boy started pulling me up, but he looks like he's going to fall too. 

  " No just leave me! Or else you're going to fall too! " I shouted. But the boy ignored and closed his eyes. After a few seconds, I feel some strong dark powers appearing, which totally freaks me out. Some dark aura started appearing behind the boy. A pair of dark purple wings formed. 

  I'm so dizzy and my body lost all the energy. I can't even open my eyes anymore... 

--- 

  " Hey... wake up! " I feel someone shaking my body. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a pair of emerald eyes. I jolted up and I bumped onto his forehead. 

  " Ouch... " The boy covers his forehead with both of his hands. I looked around and found myself away from the cliff, and found out myself sitting on the grass. 

  " Are you alright now? " the boy asked. I looked back at the boy and slowly nodded. 

  " Thank... thank you for saving me... " I thanked as the boy smiled, patting my head. 

  " So... why were you at that dangerous place? " he questioned as I blushed, looking down, " I wanted to play around and I love that place... so I-I... " I stuttered. 

  " That place is dangerous... when your wings are injured. " He pointed out. I shocked and covered my back. " You-you... saw my wings? " 

  " Yep, miss goddess. " he grinned and stopped patting my head. He stands up and extended his hand to me. I caught it as he pulled me up and now we are both standing. 

  " Gosh, your hands are wet... " he said as he started looking at his hand. 

  I'm tired. I'm dizzy. I don't feel like I can stand anymore... 

  " Oh my god, is blood! " the boy exclaimed as he quickly looked at me. At that moment, I collapsed and everything went black. 

  " Oh my god, are you ok? Hey! " I can feel people shaking me. I can hear the boy talk. 

  " Gosh, your whole back is full of blood... " I can feel a hand on my forehead. 

  " Girl, you are having a fever! I need to bring ... " his voice started turning blurry. 

I can't hear what he's talking about anymore. 

-----

( Elaine POV )

  It's been 15 minutes since Gowther stopped fixing the memory thing. But both Elizabeth and Zeldris are still unconscious. 

  " They are probably dreaming their past, this is the side effect of fixing their memories... " Gowther explained. 

  " But how come Merlin is fine? " Diane questioned. 

  " Because she's not that affected like these 2 are... She is not that related to Mael or Estarossa so the side effect for her is not as strong as those 2. 

  " Wait... Estarossa... Mael... who are those 2? Are they food? " Ban asked. 

  " Stupid, they are names. " Merlin sighed. " Mael, the strongest archangel, who is called the Goddess of Death. " Merlin introduced. 

  " And Estarossa, kinda 2nd son of the demon king, who is also Mael, is the demon that I created. " Gowther ended the sentence. 

  " Wait what? I'm confused now. " brother asked. 

  " Well, is a long story. Since Meliodas betrayed the demon clan 3000 years ago... " 

  " Wait what?! The Captain is 3000+ years old?! " Escanor exclaimed. Oh yeah, he wasn't there when they explained everything. 

  " Sacred treasure- twin bow Herritt! " Gowther mumbled as he shot an arrow to Escanor's head. And Escanor suddenly seems confused and shocked. " OHHH NOW I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING! "  

  " Let me continue, so the power balance immediately broke after Meliodas betrayed the clan. So I need to make the power balance between the Stigma and the Demon clan. Which I decided... " Gowther inhaled and continued, " I changed every single persons' memory and I changed the memory to - Mael is killed by Estarossa, the 2nd prince of the demon clan. And the Demon King gave a commandant to Estarossa. " 

  " Wait so... Estarossa is technically... Mael?! " I questioned. 

  " Yep. " Gowther nodded. 

  " And since Zeldris is the prince of Demon Clan so they are close to each other. And Elizabeth is the daughter of Supreme Deity, the princess of the goddess clan. So she must have been really close to the archangels. " Merlin analyzed. 

  " Yes, and that's the reason why they have stronger side effects. " Gowther end the sentence for Merlin. 

  While everyone else is still discussing the relationship between Mael, Estarossa, Elizabeth, and Zeldris. I found out Ban is not in the room.  I closed my eyes and concentrated, I heard Ban's mind coming from the other room. I follow where the voice comes from and found Ban. He's standing and looking at the cocoon that hangs in that room. 

  " Captain... come back you bastard. I still have a lot to talk with you. " Ban thought as he looked down. 

  " Ban... is fine, " I spoke up and Ban looked at me. 

  " Oh Elaine, you are here? " Ban asked and he extends his arms, and I flew to him. He hugged me while I'm slightly blushing. I feel so blessed now, I'm happy that I can be with Ban every day now. But Ban is not... He still has things to worry about. 

  I hugged him tighter, so as Ban. 

  " Everything is going to be alright... come on, let's go back to everyone. " I whispered gently. 

  " No... I want to stay here, I want to be with you, only you. " Ban whispered back. 

  I nodded with a smile and we stayed in the room with the cocoon. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating for ages. 

I just don't know how to continue so... but I guess is finally time for the Mel, Zel and Ellie thingy so~ 

I hope u enjoy the flashback~ 

And I hope new chapter will be out soon... HOPE. 

So comment on what you think and stuff... YEA! 

That's it and see ya later.