New Beginnings

I'm always finding shit out😂. What I just found out though I would have to say hurts badly. So bad that I'm not even going to tell y'all. The pain hit my heart so heavy , that I literally threw up. I mean shit happens right? This day has been fucked up. June 27th a day I will never forget. A day that damaged me but helped me at the same time. A day that's going to get me through life. Be free. Move on. I'm glad I wrote this book , so the next summer I can see how much I grew as a person. I wish I didn't have to deal with half the shit I've dealt with but I know that this is just helping me be better in the inside. I'm becoming more confident and independent each day. I'm so proud of myself.

Today I cried. I got rid of every emotion I've been holding in. It all came out in my shower I took. I let it all out. To me that shower represented a new start. A new start to opportunities and people. A new start to myself. Finding out what I want and don't want. After taking that shower it felt like a relief. I wasn't even tense anymore. My mind and body felt so relaxed. Nothing even mattered to me in that moment. Taking that shower is my new beginning. All of my mistakes, problems, and past went down the drain with that water.

Now it's game time. I'm done playing around. It's time to start something new. Build something new. I'm done holding on to old shit. I realized my old problems don't help me with anything, they only give me pain. So now it's on to a new beginning.