So you were where?

Y/n P.O.V

We walked in and seen a Boy with spiked hair. "So who's this?" He asked pointing at me. "Uh...h-hi! I'm Y/n.!" He nodded. " I'm Tord....so why is she here?" He said looking at everyone else. "Because she's homeless!" Matt yelled happily. "I'm NOT homeless! I'm just lost!" I yelled a Bit frustrated.

"Oh well...if your lost Do you think we should look for you parents?" I looked Down at my feet. I started to think about my parents and how worried they must Be. I thought about their horrified faces.

"Don't worry about it!! I'll make sure you get home!!" Edd yelled in my face and hugged me. I smiled and hugged Back. "But for now let's just make sure you can have a place to sleep!" I nodded and fallowed the others up the stairs. We walked to a room with a small bed in the corner and a small night-stand next to the Bed.

"This is the Guest Bed Room But you can have it now." Edd said and smiled. I smiled and walked in my room and closed the Door Behind my self. I flopped onto my Bed and started to cry (like a bitch). Then, I slowly started to fall asleep.

                     •*+~the next Day!!~+*•

Y/n P.O.V

I sat up and looked around. I looked out the window and seen I wasn't at my house. That's when it hit me..... 'I'm not at my house.' I peeked my head out of my New Bed Room Door and smelled Bacon and eggs! I rushed out of my room and into the place of where I smelt the food.

And to my surprise, everyone was awake. "Good morning Y/n!" Matt said waving at me. I rubbed my eyes and waved Back. "So I thought that maybe Before we help look for your parents we should go shopping!" Edd said as Tom spit up his coffee. "Remember how I HATE shopping???" Tom said and got more coffee. 

"Well Y/n needs clothes and other things that girls need!" Tom spit up his coffee again. "Why?" Tord ask. Tord was covered in coffee. "I don't know actually. For fun." Tom said laughing at Tord. "I think that's a GREAT idea!" Matt yelled in my face.

"Yay shopping!" Matt yelled running outside to where the car was. "Yay! Let's go!" Edd yelled.

I shrugged and walked outside. I walk outside with them and got in the Backseat. I sat near the window and looked out. I seen Tom Walk around and open the car Door. He pushed me into the middle of the seat where Tord sat next to me. "I'm not sitting next to commie." Tom said and got into the car.

                      •____time skip____•

We walked into the mall where a lot of people were. "So what store do you want to go in?" Edd asked looking around. "Um....well I wanna go in-."Before I could finish He started running to a vending machine. "Tom, Tord, Matt you guys take care of Y/n!" Tom facepalmed and looked at me.

But Before I could say anything Matt started to run into another shop. "Um.....what now?" I looked at Tom and Tord only to find that Tord was the only one standing there. (I figured the story would Be more interesting with just Tord for a Bit. Next time it will Be someone Different) "um... I'm not taking care of you." He said and walked off. (Lol out though) 'great! Now I'm alone! And need to find clothes, by my self............'

I walked around for a bit and went into a few shops. Then I realized I Didn't have any FUCKING MONEY! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I walked out of the shop I was in and looked for Edd and the others. I spotted Matt and Tom yelled in the middle of the mall. I walked Down and tried to catch up with them. But sadly I was shorter then them and got lost in the Crowd.

I sighed and walked outside and sat on the concrete. I looked up at the sky and started to think again.

'What if my parents aren't looking for me? What if the Don't care? What if Edd and the others really kidnapped me? What if they Don't really want to help-?' "Y/N!!!!"

I looked around not seeing anyone and just shrugged it off. Probably just someone else with the same name or something.. I felt a Bunch of hands on My Back a Realized.

'Today is the day I get kidnapped.' I Turned around and seen Edd,Matt,Tom,And Tord.
Edd pulled me into a Bone crushing hug and almost killed me, so Being kidnapped wouldn't have Been very Different. "We're so glad your ok!" Edd yelled in my EAR.

I thought it was To to get some one in trouble so.... "tord left me alone in the mall." I said and every one looked at him. "Some one take Y/n to the car." Tom and Matt quickly pulled me away from Edd and started to walk to the car.

We sat there for twenty minutes and waited soon enough Edd and Tord got in the car. "Sorry for the wait guys! I had something to tell Tord..." Edd said creepily looking at Tord. "Can we just go home???" Tom ask and I nodded in agreement. "This whole trip was for nothing!" Matt yelled and started to cry. "Not trying to Be rude, But Matt, PLEASE SHUT UP." I said and started to stop crying.

The whole way home I had my head on Tom's shoulder TRYING to sleep. But Matt wouldn't shut up. And some point I got upset with him and spoke. "Why are you even crying?" I asked looking at him. Every one else in the car looked at me and nodded in agreement. "B-B-B-B-Because I'm h-h-happy!!!!" I looked at him and mentally face palmed. "Then shut the fuck up." Tom said. I looked at him with a annoying face. "A bit grumpy I see?" He put his hand on my face and pushed me in Tord's Direction. "G-Go away!"

He yelled folding his arms I smiled and shrugged and leaned on Tord and Realized he fell asleep after Matt shut up. I felt someone pull me off of Tord and opened my eyes. "Tom....what are you Doing?" I asked looking him up and Down. "I just don't want commie over there to try anything....." he said eyeing Tord's limp sleeping Body. "Whatever." I said and closed my eyes.

____________________________

Yay motherfuckers! I finally finished! Ignore the face that I'm up Dating this kind of late (I slept in) also my Dog got hurt the other day. I was going to show pics But I don't want anyone Puking and saying it's my fault. anyways. Yeah! And um...Yeah! So imma go Back to sleep!

Wordcount:1164