Epic chase?! Who knows!

Y/n P.O.V

After Matt was Done Crying About the Chocolate, Edd forced me to say sorry for eating all his chocolate.
_______________________________

"Y/n...?" I heard someone whisper in my ear as I sat on the couch. "You know if you wanted to talk then you could have just sat next to me and said 'hi' right?" I asked looking Behind me to see Matt with very messy morning hair for once. "Ugh! Well I'm still mad at you for eating my chocolate!" Matt said Back. "Ok well go get mad at someone else for a change." (BTW I hope everyone can tell I had a shity Fucking Day so sorry about the way I'm acting.)

Matt scoffed. "But Y/n! Your the one that said you wanted-." Matt was cut off By Edd walking into the living room. "Who Drank the last COLA?" I looked at Edd then at Matt. "MATT DID IT!" I yelled running to my room.

                    HOURS............LATER

"Y/N!!!" I heard Edd yell from Down stairs. I sighed and rolled out of Bed and Down stairs. I walked into the living room and seen everyone standing near the front Door. "Yes? Did you guys need something?" I asked very annoyed at the fact I even had to get out of Bed for this shit. "We're Going to Walmart. And we Don't trust you alone with all of Matt's Chocolate." Tom said crossing his arms. "Your one of the people that ate some too!" I yelled. "Whatever. Everyone to the car." Tom said walking out side.

I sighed. "Let me get my shoes." I said running to my room and grabbing my shoes from next to my Bed. I ran Back Down and out side. I walked out side and seen that everyone was still out in the car waiting for me. I opened Tom's side of the Car and Climb over him. "If you step on my Balls I'm killing you." Tom said as I Sat in between him and Tord. "What if I did?" I said smirking at him. "Then I'll Murder you." He said closing the car Door. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Tord. "So why are we going to the store?" I asked as Tom facepalmed. "Y/n. Let me ask you something. Why else would we Be going to the store?" He asked with sarcasm in his voice. I didn't respond.

We pulled into a parking spot and Edd turned off the Car. "I Don't wanna go!" I whined resting my head on the Back off Edds headrest. "Well, we need food." He said getting out of the car. "In other words 'do you wanna Die'?" Tord said smiling at me and getting out. I got out as well and looked at the Walmart. "Weren't we supposed to be coming her a few weeks ago? Wait- And didn't you two come her yesterday?!" I asked realizing everything. Tom nodded and looked over at Matt and Edd. "It's not our fault that you guys ate that chocolate-." "MY chocolate." Edd said getting cut off By Matt. "Can we just Drop the whole chocolate thing?" Tom yelled as this turned into a argument about chocolate, the store, and Matt.

"Hay..." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I turned and seen Tord. "What?" I asked he then grabbed onto my hand. "Let's just go shopping ourselves." He said pulling me into Walmart. "Alright Whatever." I said walking along with him. At some point I guess he realized he still had my hand or something so he let go. "Soooo. What are we Getting again?" I asked. He just shrugged. "I guess get chocolate for Matt." He said as we walked to the candy area. "What kind of chocolate does he get?" I asked. Tord shrugged again looking at the candy. "Just Get Him kisses." He said throwing his hands in his pockets. "Fine. He better not take it the wrong way though." I said Grabbing a large Bag Of kisses. "Let's go." I said starting to walk off. "Wait." He said. I turned to look at him. "Yes?" He pointed his thumb behind himself. "I need to take a piss." He said normally and starting to walk in the opposite direction. "Don't die." He said Before disappearing.

I turned around and headed towards the check out areas. I then realized I didn't have money because I'm a child. Damn. I should probably get a fucking Job. Or just ask Edd for money. I turned Back to go wait for Tord at the Bathrooms But Before I could I heard a sound. It was the sound of someone whistling. I looked over to see a man probably in his early fifty's leaning against the frozen freezer section. He then started to walk towards me and for some reason I didn't run. He walked up to me with a smirk and looked me up and Down. "Who the hell are you?" I asked looking up at him. "The real question is who are you?" I'm not a person to take shit from people so I ignored him and Began to walk towards the Bathrooms. I felt him grabbed my hand. "All I want is a little something..." he said in a creepy ass voice.

I shoved his hand off and instantly started to run. "I'm not interested!" I yelled hearing him case after me. I finally reached the Bathrooms and started to Bang on the Boys Door. "TORD!" I yelled. I heard the man approach behind me. 'This is Definitely the time I get kidnapped.' I thought to myself realizing how much I thing those exact words. Just then I felt my self get hit in the head By the metal Door and Tord walked out wiping his hands on his hoodie. "What Y/n- who's that?" He asked pointing at the man who had his hand on my shoulder. "Help!" I yelled running off to find Edd, Tom and Matt. 'I can't wait to get home'.

Finally done! Yaaaaaaaas! Anyways guess have school now so imma Bounce! Bye!!