Bitch who Dat?

You were with your parents on the way to a toy store for your Birthday! When you walked out of the store, your parents we're gone.
(Little Did you know they were right Down the street)

Y/n P.O.V

'Ok. Ok this is fine! Mom always told me to stay where I am when I'm lost!' I stood there for two seconds Before remembering that I couldn't pay. I walked out the store and Walked Down the street.

                            *~Time skip~*

I started to feel tired so I turned into a small store. 'Wait. I'm literally Retarded!' Why Didn't I Just go and ask for help?! I rushed in the store and the Man running the store looked at me confused.

"Um, hay, yeah, have you seen anyone that looks like me?" The man shook his head and turned away. "Oh....ok sorry." I walked out ok the store and walked behind the store. I figured I could Sleep here for the night.

I pulled my hood over my head and fell asleep.

       ~<^*The next mother-fucking Day*^>~

Y/n P.O.V

"Hay!" I looked up and seen three Boys looking Down at me. I sat up and looked around. "Hay are you ok?" A Boy in green held out His hand. I took his hand and he pulled me up. (Damn. With your strong ass)

"I'm Edd!" He said and smiled at me. "Over there is Tom. And over there is Matt!" He said and pointed to the other two Boys Behind him self. "Why are you Back here?" I asked them.

"Well, ya see, the owner of the store seen you sleeping Back here when he took out the Trash. And he asked up to wake you up." Makes a lot of sense.

"He thought you were DEAD!" The one with orange hair said. "Don't mind Matt. Anyways. I never got your name!" I smiled at him. "My name it Y/n!" He smiled Back at me. "Well I guess we shouldn't leave you out here...So Do you want to Come With us?"

"Yeah! We can Paint our nails! Have a slumber Party! Play Dress up!" Matt said and smiled at me. "I'm not really into all the Dress up stuff But I have no where else to go. So sure."

All three smiled- well I guess Tom smiled, he gave a half smile. "So uh.....why were you at a sex toy store......?" I asked. "Oh our Friend is a pervert" I nodded my head "why were YOU here?!" Tom shouted. "I-I don't know! This was the closest store I could Find!"

                               :(Time skip):

We walked near a Smallish House. We walked up to the Door and Edd knocked. "You have to knock at you own house?" I whispered. "I forgot my keys..." he whispered Back. (Why the fuck are y'all Whispering?)

Suddenly the Door opened. A Boy that was a bit taller then me popped out. "Bitch Who Dat?"

Bitch ok we Done here. For now. Imma make another Book on Eddsworld Called 'Tord's henti' ok ok this is one of my other Fandoms. Oddly. Bye bitch!