Author's Note

Oh my god guys! This book is so popular it's crazy! I didn't think it was gonna be like this! I literally updated chapter eight at like 10:00 pm and went right to sleep and then woke up at 6:00 am to 45 notifications for THIS BOOK ALONE. That's mind-blowing! I'm so glad that you love this book so much!

So I've gotten some questions that I couldn't really find a way of putting them into the story, and then some questions that people have inboxed me about and I just decided to answer them here! Anyway!

Question One: How old is Stiles?

Answer: Alright, before you jump on me for having a manor messing around with an adult, hear me out. Stiles is 16-17 years old, this book takes place in the time period of where the Teen Wolf series started, and I do not know how old Derek REALLY was at this time (if anyone knows for sure, inbox me!) But anyway. In this story, the human law and the werewolf law are completely different. The wolf law is that if someone is destined to be mates, the oldest one has to wait until the youngest is at least 16 to mate with them. I hope that clears things up... If not, INBOX ME!!

Question Two: Why is Derek always pushing his feelings away when it's obvious that he wants/needs Stiles?

Answer: Well, that's just how Derek Hale is... If you watch the series, you would find out that Derek is kind of... ummmm, independent (I guess) in the first couple scenes we see him in, but soon he starts to like... Warm up to people I guess? I don't know. It's just how he is! :)

Question Three: Why hasn't anyone came looking for Stiles? Aren't they worried?

Answer: Actually! I was gonna put something that has to do with other people like Scott and his Dad into the next chapter, so you'll get to see how they are feeling about Stiles disappearing! But, since I got this, I'll explain a little. Stiles' dad isn't looking for him due to that phone call him and Derek shared, but that still doesn't mean he doesn't want him back. And Scott, well he doesn't know yet that Stiles is gone, soooo yeah :)

If I didn't answer your questions or you were wondering the same thing and I didn't answer according to your version of the question, feel free to inbox me :)