Chapter Ten

Hey, look! It's my first smut warning of this book! Well, it's more like semi-smut. I'll warn you when there is smut in any of the chapters, so you guys know. I hope you like it! Bye! :)

~~~

Stiles sat there, in between Derek's legs, looking at the monster which was Derek's member. "Stiles...? Hello? Stiles?"

"Wha- what?" Stiles said, shaking his head and looking at Derek.

"You've been staring at my dick for five minutes..." Derek said, putting an eyebrow up.

"Oh... Sorry... It's just... holy crap... You're huge..." Stiles said, looking back down at Derek's penis.

"I'm aware I'm huge Stiles, kinda what I get for being a werewolf. It's actually an alpha trait ... I'm next in line to be an alpha and I guess this little guy grew early," Derek said, grabbing it, his hand not being able to go all the way around it.

"It's... It's not little," Stiles said, not sure if he'll be able to take it all.

Derek only smirked, grabbed Stiles hand, and placed it on his cock. Stiles held Derek's dick in his hand for a little bit before starting to slowly pump. Derek smirked again, watching Stiles as he slowly jerked him off.

"How am I going to be able to take all of this..." Stiles said, more to himself than to Derek, but Derek heard it. Derek chuckled.

"You will, the first time is going to hurt like hell, but you'll get used to it," Derek said.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to it..." Stiles said.

"Yes you will, now," Derek said, moving down further on the bed, making Stiles move down too. Derek laid flat on his back, "bring that booty of yours up here."

"What?" Stiles asked, confused. Derek grabbed him, swung his hips around so that Stiles' head was facing the foot of the bed, and grabbed his ass. Stiles didn't know what Derek was doing until a wave of pleasure shot through Stiles' body, Derek was licking his hole, fucking him with his tongue.

Derek pulled his head back, squeezing his cheeks as he spoke, "what are you waiting for?"

"S-Sorry, it just feels so good..." Stiles moaned. Derek smirked and began again. Stiles went down, licking the tip of Derek's huge member. Stiles never felt so much pleasure before, all he has known was what his right hand could do.

Stiles moaned once more and the put Derek's tip into his mouth, starting to go down. Derek's cock hit the back of Stiles' throat and made Stiles gag, Stiles pulled it out and got wide-eyed. He didn't even go halfway down and he was choking on it... Derek started speeding up with his tongue movements, making Stiles throw a fit of moans, which made Derek's cock twitch. "You like that don't you?"

"Mhmm..." Stiles moaned, closing his eyes and biting his lip. Derek stopped eating Stiles out, he just played with his ass cheeks for a bit until Stiles felt a different kind of pleasure run through him. Derek was fingering him, moving his finger just right that it would brush up against Stiles' prostate.

To Derek's surprise, Stiles' ass stretched very quickly. Soon after putting one finger in, he was able to slip another one inside him. Stiles moaned out louder, loving the feeling of two but knew it would take more to be able to take Derek's cock.

"Derek..." Stiles moaned, "I... I want you..." Stiles said, looking down at his penis.

"You will Sty, I promise," Derek said. Once Derek said that all the lust in Stiles went away. Scott would always call him Sty... Which just reminded Stiles how much he missed Scott... "Stiles? Are you alright?"

"Uh... Yeah, I just... I need to go pee..." Stiles said, getting up from the bed and slowly walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He sat down in front of the door and hugged his knees. He wanted to see Scott and his dad again... But at the same time, he didn't want to put them in danger... Before he knew it, tears were falling down his cheeks and he couldn't control them.

"Stiles...?" Derek called, slowly getting off the bed and going to the door, trying to open it. "Stiles open the door."

Stiles sighed, getting up, unlocked the door, and looked down. Derek opened the door, looking at Stiles before walking to him, putting his hands on Stiles' shoulders, "what's wrong?"

"I just... I miss Scott... And you calling me Sty doesn't help..." Stiles said, still not looking up at Derek's face.

Derek sighed, "did I call you that? I was trying not to... I'm sorry Stiles, I didn't mean to."

Stiles just nodded, tears running down his cheeks. Derek pulled him into a hug, his cock going up and stuck between the two. "It's... It's ok..." Stiles sighed. Derek softly kissed Stiles' neck, making Stiles smile a little as he closed his eyes and put his head to the side, exposing more of his neck to Derek. Derek softly bit Stiles' soft skin, once Derek pulled away there was a red mark where his teeth have been.

Derek did it again, a little harder this time, making Stiles gasp a little. As Derek bit softly down on Stiles' neck, he opened his eyes, feeling his wolf side take over. Derek pulled back suddenly, stepping away from Stiles and breathing heavily. Stiles looked at Derek, confused.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Stiles asked. Derek was looking down, not meeting Stiles worried eyes. "Derek... Look at me," Stiles ordered softly. Derek slowly raised his head, revealing bright blue eyes and sharp fang-like teeth. Stiles stared at him, looking into those blue eyes, the eyes of the monster which lived inside of Derek. Stiles swallowed hard, knowing what caused him to act this way.

Stiles took a step forward, forcing Derek to take a step back, "stay away Stiles..."

"Derek..." Stiles said, taking another stepped toward him. Derek pressed his back up against the door, looking away from Stiles. His breathing got heavier as Stiles got closer.

"Stop Stiles... I... I don't want to hurt you..." Derek said.

"Then don't..." Stiles said, taking one more step closer, finally right in front of Derek. Stiles didn't know where this sudden burst of bravery came from, but he wasn't backing down. Derek looked at him, and Stiles arched his neck, exposing all of it. Derek stared at it, all he could hear was his own heartbeat race faster and faster. Derek leaned down, opening his mouth over Stiles' neck, his fangs fully out. Derek was about to bit down hard on Stiles' neck when he heard Stiles' human heartbeat, beating at a much slower pace as his werewolf heartbeat. For some reason, the sound of Stiles' heart calmed Derek, his fangs going back in, his eyes turning back to its normal color.

Stiles stood there, his eyes shut tightly, ready for the bite that he knew would kill him, and once he felt Derek's soft lips on his skin, he jumped, but then felt it, not a killer bite, but a passionate kiss on his neck.

~~~

You're welcome ;) xD