Chapter Three

Stiles sat on the sofa, it was around 10:00, Scott said that he'll be back around 10:30ish so he only had another half an hour alone, which was the only thing that was keeping Stiles from going crazy. He didn't like being alone, yeah a little alone time is nice but a few hours alone freaks Stiles out. When Stiles is alone he starts to think about stuff, and lately that thing had been his mother. How she would always sing to him until he fell asleep, hold him if he had nightmares.

As he got lost in his thoughts, Stiles didn't notice the sound of the back door opening and closing. A few seconds later, a woman stood in the living room doorway, Stiles came to and starred at this woman, she was so beautiful... But something about her made the hair on the back of his neck stand up. She stood cockily like, smirking at Stiles. "Hello, Stiles."

"Who are you..." He asked, trying not to let fear show through his voice but failed.

She smirked more, "well... It doesn't really matter what my name is, you don't need to know," she started to pace slowly, making goose bombs run up his back. "What you should ask is 'what are you going to do to me'?"

That's when Stiles realized she was holding something. Stiles recognized what this was, it was an electrified baton, why would she have one of those?

"I see you're at loss for words? Well, let me answer that for you," she said, stopping and smirking at Stiles, "I'm going to kill you."

"Why? What did I do?" Stiles said, definitely hearing the fear in his voice.

"Oh sweety, you really don't know do you? You have- or supposed to have something of mine, and I don't share well with others," she said, walking to the fireplace and pretended to check for dust.

"What? Do I know you...?"

"No, but I know you," she said, smirking.

Stiles saw something move in the corner of his eyes, he looked over and it was the same guy that he saw outside earlier. He put his finger up to his mouth and pointed to the girl, Stiles looked back like nothing happened.

"And now," she said, reaching her thumb to the on the switch, "I'm going to kill yo-" the man launched himself at the woman, making them both fall through the table. He grabbed her throat and held her down.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance!" He growled.

"Ahh," the woman choked out, "hello Derek."

Derek looked up at Stiles who was looking at them wide-eyed, "go to another room." Stiles sat there for a little, his body not moving. "GO!" Derek said. Stiles jumped up and ran into the kitchen. Derek looked down at the woman, "I told you that you are not going to hurt him."

"And what are you going to do about it?" She choked out, trying to pull Derek's hand off her neck.

Derek's claws came out, almost piercing her skin, "goodbye Kate," he said, slitting her throat.

Stiles screamed from inside the kitchen, seeing what happened from looking around the corner. He grabbed a knife and held it up, pointing it to Derek. "WHY DID YOU KILL HER?!"

Derek stood up, and took a few steps forward, holding his hands up, "Stiles, she was going to-"

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" Stiles said, his arms starting to shake. Derek took a step closer, "STOP!"

"Stiles she was going to kill you," Derek said.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?! WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Listen. Put the knife down and I'll explain everything..." Derek said.

"NO! I'M CALLING THE COPS!" Stiles said, running to the wall phone that he didn't know why Scott had but he was grateful for it now because his phone in the living room, that meant in order to get it, he had to get passed Derek.

"I wouldn't if I was you," Derek said.

"WHY NOT?!" Stiles yelled, turning his back towards Derek, getting ready to dial 911.

Derek was right behind Stiles now, Stiles could feel his body heat hugging his body. Derek slowly reached up Stiles' arm and placed the phone back on the holder. "Because there is a body in here and you're holding a knife."

Derek's voice made Stiles dizzy, his skin burning where Derek had contact. He no longer felt threatened, he actually felt safe... "Why did you kill her..." Stiles said, calmer this time.

"Because she was going to kill you. I couldn't let that happen," Derek said, Stiles heard the noise of Derek smelling him.

"How... How did craws come out of your fingertips..." Stiles asked, looking at Derek's hand which was holding Stiles' from the back.

"We don't have time to talk about that. We need to get her out of here, Scott is going to be home in 15 minutes, correct?" Derek asked.

Stiles looked over at the clock, 10:15. He slowly nodded, but he wished it wasn't true. For some reason, Stiles wanted to stay like this... With Derek's body so close to his own. It confused him why though, he didn't think he liked men... Did he?

"Come on, you need to help me," Derek said, slowly taking his hand off Stiles' and put more distance between the two. Stiles nodded, not sure why he was helping this stranger, he was a murderer. He was a- "Write Scott a note saying that you went home and just leave your Jeep here."

"Wait wait wait. You're really freaking me out. How did you know he was coming home at 10:30? And how did you know that he took my Jeep? And how-"

"Stiles. Shut up," Derek said, looking at him. Stiles nodded nervously and did whatever Derek told him to do.