Chapter Fifteen

"Just let me go, Jackson..." Stiles said.

"How many times do I have to say it? You're not leaving until I'm done with you. And to be honest, I don't think I'll ever be done with you," Jackson smirked, getting up and walking towards Stiles. Stiles let out a scream, a scream that surprised even himself. A scream that was so loud that Jackson had to cover his ears.

••••••

Derek was speed walking the tracks of the car, following them to the main road, not able to see them anymore. All of a sudden he heard a scream, it was faint but thanks to his wolf scenes, he was able to hear it. He recognized it right away. He started running towards the scream, regretting the fact that he left his car at his house, he could care less about the walkie-talkie, he could deal with this without the sheriff.

••••••

Jackson grunted loudly, "don't do that again!"

"Just let me go!" Stiles yelled, throwing a pillow at him.

"Don't throw things at me!" Jackson yelled, jumping onto Stiles but before he could do anything, Derek kicked the door down and stormed into the room, grabbing the back of Jackson's head and throwing him across the room. Jackson grunted lowly, hitting the wall, falling to the ground and staying there for a moment before getting up. "Derek Hale?!"

"Why did you take Stiles?!" Derek ordered, walking to Jackson and pushing him against the wall, pushing up, causing Jackson's feet to no longer touch the ground, the only thing keeping him up was Derek's grip on his neck.

Jackson gasped for air as he grabbed onto Derek's hands, trying to get them to release his neck.

"Derek..." Stiles said quietly. Derek's heartbeat automatically started to slow down by the sound of Stiles' voice. "Derek don't kill him..."

"Why shouldn't I?" Derek growled, feeling his wolf starting to take over. The longer he looked into Jackson's eyes, the more anger ran through his vines. He tightened his grip on Jackson's neck and Jackson's face started getting really red.

"Derek please..." Stiles begged quietly, "I've already seen you kill someone... Please don't make me witness it again... Let my Dad deal with him..."

Derek thought for a little, looking back at Stiles. He looked down his naked body, and more anger rushed through him. "Why are you naked?"

"Derek please..." Stiles said, standing up and going to Derek, putting his hand on his shoulder. Derek looked at him, looked at Jackson, sighed, and dropped Jackson.

Jackson collapsed to the floor, gasping for air violently, feeling as if Derek's hands made it so oxygen didn't have access to his lungs.

Derek slowly turned to face Stiles, wasting no time to connect his body with Stiles'. Stiles hugged the muscular older man tightly as tears started running down his face. Derek then said words in a calm voice, so calm that Stiles barely realized he was the one who said it, "what did he do to you..."

"He... I'll tell you later..." Stiles said, softly. Derek slowly pulled his phone out of his pocket, giving it to Stiles.

"Call your father..." Derek said. Stiles nodded and took the phone. He dialed the number and put it up to his ear. It was only three rings later when his dad answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Dad..." Stiles said.

"Stiles! Oh my god where are you?! Are you ok?! What happened to you?! Oh my god I was so worried..."

"Dad, calm down. I'm fine, Derek saved me. I'm at Jackson's house..."

"Jackson Whittemore?"

"Yes..." Stiles said, looking down at Jackson who was still gasping for air.

"What did he do to you?"

"I'll tell you later..."

"No, Stiles, tell me now," his dad ordered. Stiles looked up at Derek, knowing he could hear his father.

"He... Raped me..." Stiles said slowly. Derek started breathing heavy and his eyes automatically turned to the blue color that sent chills down Stiles' spin.

"He what?!" His dad yelled into the phone, hanging up. Stiles slowly lowered the phone, not taking his eyes off of Derek's.

"Derek..." Stiles said, but Derek turned around and grabbed Jackson, pulled him up and back into the position he had him in.

"YOU RAPED HIM?!" Derek yelled. "HOW COULD YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON HIM?!" He was about to punch him but Stiles grabbed his fist, pulling it to his chest and closing his eyes tightly, hoping Derek won't hurt him. Derek looked at Stiles, his heartbeat slowing down. He sighed and dropped Jackson again.

Sirens roared through the streets before a police car pulled in front of the house. Derek quickly took his jacket off, putting it around Stiles. Stiles being as small as he was, the jacket only fell to his high thigh but covering Stiles' body good enough. Stiles' dad rushed into the room, looking at Stiles before spotting Jackson. He ran to him and cuffed him behind his back. "You're under arrest for raping my son, you have the right to shut the fuck up or I'll shoot you."

"Dad..." Stiles said.

"Stiles. Stay out of it," his dad said, pulling Jackson up and walking him out to his car and shoving him into the back seat. He came back in and quickly wrapped Stiles into a hug.

Derek watched as they hugged, no emotion on his face, "sheriff..."

Both Stiles and his dad looked at Derek. "Yes?"

"I failed to keep him safe..." He said, getting down on his knees.

Stiles looked at Derek, then at his Father, and then at Derek again, "what is going on?" Sheriff Stilinski said nothing, all he did was slowly pull his gun out. "Dad... What are you doing?"

"He gave me permission if something were to happened to you, to kill him..."

Stiles looked at his father in shock, and then at Derek, "no you can't..."

"Stiles..." Derek said slowly, looking down at the floor.

"No... I can't let you..." Stiles said, quickly getting down in front of Derek and hugging him, blocking his body from his father as much as possible.