• 15 •

Liam POV

I couldn't lie, I had a hard time getting over Zayn and Mr. Styles together. It was me who was supposed to take care of him not... Harry.

Niall was right, I was still in love with Zayn. I liked Zayn for so long that it was hard to just forget about those feelings. He made me realised that I like guys after all.

It didn't mean I didn't care for Niall. I got very fond of him in the past weeks. He is nice, funny and caring. He told me that the only reason why his sister was insisting for talking to me so much was because he was bothering her all the time to meet me.

He was apparently too shy to talk to me first.

It was so nice to feel like someone wants you. It's something Zayn was never able to give me. All I ever did was running after him since we know each other but never once he looked at me the way Niall does.

- Niall wait!

I called when I saw him walking head down, hands in the pockets of his brown jacket.

- What do you want Liam? Don't you think that you did enough?

- Niall, wait. I need to talk to you. Please listen to me.

- Ok ... Do it fast.

He paused in front of me. His eyes were red and I could tell that I made him very sad.

- Niall, you are right. I still have feelings for Zayn. I've liked the boy for years but he never actually liked me back. It was very complicated between us before I met you. He made things clear that we could never be more than friends. When I met you, I didn't gave you the attention that you deserved because I was feeling sad. Now that I get to know you more and more everyday, I know that you are someone that I could fall in love with. I didn't try to make you feel like a second choice. Yes, Zayn was there before, he was holding a big part of my heart, but the more it goes the more I love the idea of you and I ...together. You make me smile, you make me happy, you make me believe that I actually worth someone's attention. I have a hard time understanding why you're actually interested in me, I mean look at you... those ocean blue eyes, this white pearl skin, those red lips.... I know that it's probably a lot to ask but I want us to be something, I want us to be a pair. I know it's probably the worst speech ever but... yeah that's how I feel. I don't want you to get hurt.

He looked at me his blue eyes slowly getting softer.

- I don't want to kick out Zayn of your life. I understand that he is your bestfriend and that he needs you. I'm sorry for being jealous. I just... like you a lot. I think I was expecting you to be as crazy about me as I am about you... It's just... I've been looking at you from afar for a long time, wondering what kind of person you were. Even if everybody around was telling me you were a nice lad, something in the back of my head was telling me that maybe you were just another jock. Then we met and now that I know you I can see that you are as beautiful inside than you are outside. You are worth the wait Liam Payne.

Zayn POV

After my nap, I was woken up by Lukes cries. Harry was nowhere to be found in the small appartment.  I walked painfully to Luke's room, he was sitting on the bed holding a pillow close to him.

- Hey, little one, what's wrong?

- The monster, he will hurt my daddy. I don't want daddy to get hurt.

- Oh Luke's ... He won't, you and dad are safe here.

- He said he will kill daddy.

It took a moment for my brain to register the information. Jason found them.

- When did you talked to him?

- Today. Daddy talked to him also.

I heard the front door open and close quietly. Harry walked up to Luke's room, holding a bag from the drugstore.

- We have to talk.

He sighed probably knowing exactly what I needed to tell him. We walked to his bedroom telling Luke to get back to sleep.

- So you talked to your ex earlier?

- I wouldn't call that talking...

- Oh so it's true...

- Zayn it's not like that and you know it.

- Is it why you sent me back to my house?

- No. No. No. Babe no. Don't start that. Jason scared the shit out of me by talking to Luke after daycare. He was waiting for me. He threatened me to hurt Luke. I'm sorry, I was just so scared and you were already hurt and dealing with stuff so I didn't want you to worry for us on top of that.

All I could think of now was Harry or Luke getting hurt by that asshole.

- Will you leave and hide like you did the first time?

- I would never leave you Zayn. If I ever leave...

He got closer and took my hands in his, making me look at his beatiful eyes.

- You are coming with me. I won't ever leave you behind.

- I swear if that motherfucker touch a single....

He shut me up by kissing me. He pressed his entire body against mine. I felt myself getting hard against him as the kiss got heated.

- Sorry, I...

I tried to get away, embarassed by the buldge in my pants.

- It's alright babe... want me to make you feel good?

- Yes? But I don't want to... like go all the way... I don't think i'm ready.

I asked awkwardly thinking of how childish I must look right now.

- Alright lay down and relax, if it gets too much you tell me and we simply cuddle.

I layed down nervously as Harry layed on top of me kissing my neck sensually. He unbuttoned my pants and slided his hand inside of it.

I could feel him hard now against me and I couldn't help but be proud to make him feel that way. He slowly worked his hand on my lenght making me moan loudly.

- You like that babe?

- Yes, oh fuck.

He suddenly stopped.

- Hey!

- Take off your shirt and pants.

I did as he told me, leaving my bruised body fully exposed. I think that he sensed that I was uncomfortable because he called me beautiful.

- Your so perfect.

He kissed my neck again but this time he trailed kisses down my chest, until he made it to the waist band of my boxers.

He looked up to me to get my approval before he pushed my underwear down, revealing my hard member. I could feel my cheek heating. Having another man that close to my dick wasn't something I was used to but this was amazing so far, Harry was amazing.

He took all of me in his mouth and that's when I understood I wouldn't have it any other way. He sucked and licked me until I was a moaning mess. I tried very hard to keep it low because of Luke but Harry was making it so damn hard to shut up.

Finally, I felt that I was about to come so I tried to tell Harry, but he kept going anyway, making me shoot in his mouth.

This guy will be the end of me I swear. He spread himself on the bed beside me, cuddling me close.

- That was amazing Harry.

He simply smiled. I saw that he was hard in his pants also and felt bad.

- Want me to... you know ...do the same...

- No, you don't have to. What about, I go take a shower and then we cuddle on the couch and watch a movie?

- Sounds good to me... but Harry, we have to finish that discussion about Jason very soon.

- I know.

He kissed my forehead before disappearing in the bathroom.