Unexpected visitor

Marceline's Pov:

     All I could feel Was a sharp pain on the side of face.Then hearing Ash say,"That's what you get for trying to leave me again."I can feel the chains on my wrist tighten up as Ash said,"I'll be back soon honey don't try and leave again or I'll make your punishment even worse." Once Ash left the room.

     I could feel tears forming and trailing down my face.I'll never get out of here I thought to myself.Until I heard footsteps and looked up to see Finn.

Finn's Pov

    I was walking through the forest hoping for something to do.Until I saw Ash coming out of a tunnel.Isn't that marcy's Ex i thought to myself .Wonder what's in there.Inching more and more through the mysterious tunnel.I could here slight faints of crying.Who could that be also why would Ash have someone here.

    All my questions where answered when I saw a girl leaned over chained to a wall with long raven hair and a torn dress.I walked closer and closer until I was right in front of her before I could poke her she lifted her head."Marc..y is that you" I stuttered.She screamed,"Finn"

   I quickly grabbed my sword and cut through the chain but before she fell I caught her and put her an a embrace.So many questions where rushing threw my head but one thing was important,"lets get you out of here."She nodded and as she was about to stand up all I saw was dirt and turning only to see marceline slowly crawling backwards away from Ash.

    (FYI marceline's legs are paralyzed for now because that's the punishment Ash gave her.)

    I saw him grab her hair as he was pulling her up.At that moment I quickly jumped up and jumped on Ash's back bringing him down.But after all I could feel Was a sharp pain in my leg."Finn!!" Yelled marceline.