After Party

On the way to the show, we picked up Cassie in the tour bus, then we went to the venue.

We both sat on the stage as they did soundcheck, updating the band account stories on both Snapchat and Instagram. Halfway through soundcheck, Jonah handed his mic to me, then they started playing 8 letters.

I tried to hand the microphone back, but he refused, trying to get me to sing. So I did.

You know me the best
You know my worst, see me hurt, but you don't judge
That, right there, is the scariest feeling
Opening and closing up again
I've been hurt so I don't trust
Now here we are, staring at the ceiling

Zach came up behind me and put his arm around his shoulder, singing his part. 

Jack sang the chorus, and continued the song. I was dancing with Jonah throughout the entire song.  

---------

The rehearsal went well, as did the show, and Limelight. Although, Since it was the first day of tour, we had to go back to the hotel immediately, without having an after party. And I'm not gonna lie, I was upset.

"Baby, why did we have to come back" Jonah whined, digging his head in my shoulder. 

"Listen, I'm upset too, but we don't have a choice, besides, we can have a party of our own" I smirked, tugging on the waistband of his shorts.

He automatically gave me a nervous look, causing me to mentally face-palm.

"Shit- I'm sorry, I forgot. Forget that I said it..." I apologized.

"Actually, I think I'm ready..."he admitted, pulling me closer. "But we don't have any protection.."

"Okay listen Jo, before I tell you this, I want you to know that I understand if you don't want to stay with me after this, but...." I began to tear up, being upset myself as well, "I'm not able to have kids. And I know that you want to have kids when we're older, but I can't give you any" 

At this point, I couldn't look at him, I just stared at my lap, playing with my sleeves.

*SMUT*

He lifted my chin with his hand, instantly pulling me into a pretty heavy kiss. As it started getting a little more intimate, he pulled my shirt off, throwing it on the floor next to the bed. He tried to keep his eyes off of my chest, wanting to be respectful. I reached behind me and undid my bra, letting it fall off of my body. He bit his lip, finally turning his attention to my body. Before I could do anything, he flipped me over so that I was on my back. He used his forearms to keep himself up as he trailed a bunch of hickeys down my neck, finally reaching my chest. I let out a whimper as he took one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking on it softly. I let out a groan as he lightly bit down, moving to the other, doing the same thing over.

He wasted no time pulling the rest of our clothing off, causing my breath to hitch. He was going slow, which I understood, seeing as this was the first time in his life. He dug his head into my neck as he pushed himself in, causing him to let out a low groan, already feeling pleasure throughout his body. Although it was very different for me, because it hurt like hell. I let out a quiet scream, telling Jonah that he needed to stop for me to adjust. I dug my nails into his back, as he went all the way in, pressing our hips to one another. He pulled out slowly, but pushed back in fast. He let out a small moan as he picked up his pace. After a few more thrusts, The pain turned into pure pleasure, making me drag my nails down his back, no doubt drawing blood. I couldn't keep myself from screaming, so I just let all of it out. He angled his hips, instantly finding the spot that took my breath away.

"Jonah, right there." I started crying from the feeling of ultimate bliss.

He followed my request and kept hitting that same spot as hard as he could. I could feel his thrusts fade from the roughness, telling me that he was almost to his high. I clench around him as I let go of the knot in my stomach. The pressure of me around him was enough for him to let go as well. He slammed back in, letting go, deep inside of me. We both caught our breaths as we helped each other ride out our highs.

He pulled out and pulled his underwear back on, then helped me, seeing that I couldn't even stand up properly.

We both got back into the clothes that we were going to be sleeping in. Thankfully, we didn't make a mess, so we just held each other for the longest time.

"If we can't have kids, then I'd be fine as long as I have you." he kissed my forehead and turned the light off, then began playing with my hair as he sang me to sleep.

----------

"Layla, we need to get up." Jonah's morning voice said lightly. 

My eyes fluttered open and I was met with my boyfriend's face. he took his hand and held it up to my cheek, giving me a good morning kiss. 

"Have I ever told you that I'm in love with you? Because I don't think I've said it all before"

"Every morning, baby" I replied, smiling softly.

I sat up and leaned against the headboard, grabbing my phone to check the time. It read 7:32 A.M. 

I got out of the bed, immediately feeling the sting in my lower body.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, limping to my suitcase.

"Are you okay, do you need me to carry you?" Jonah asked, rushing over to me, then picking me up.

"Baby, I'm fine. We just need to get into the shower." I laughed. 

Instead of putting me down, he carried me into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up. We both stripped our clothes off and got into the shower.