🇬🇧6🇬🇧

Y/n: What?
Okay now you are confused. Why the hell was this guy in your room??? And why the hell is he unpacking here?! Something is wrong and I don't like it.

???: I said ...what the hell are you doing here?

Besides he is so rude . And after a long ride , you don't have time for this type of attitude.
Y/n: Excuse me? well I could ask you the same thing. This is my room . And if I were you I would be more respectful with the person I am talking to.

???: look , I don't have time for this. You are a fan aren't you? If you wanted an autograph you could've just ask, no need to stalk me .

Y/n: Geez .... besides being rude you are deaf. Should I repeat louder?? THIS IS MY ROOM.
You repeat very slowly and louder, like almost screaming. This guy just doesn't get it.. and an autograph?! Why the hell would I want an autograph from him. It's not like he is Spider-Man .

???: Look darling you are getting into my nerves , so if you don't mind...please get out or I'll call the director himself.

Oh wow. Now he's threatening me. But once again I have zero patience for this type of discussion.
Y/n: Oh you damn sure I will.
I confirmed calmly before exiting the room.

You go past the corridor and get to the first floor . My idea was to actually talk to the director of this uni however you didn't want to cause a first bad impression. So plan B was to go to the secretary (where you got your keys) and ask about that misunderstanding.
After a couple of minutes you met this woman named Pepper and she was going to help me.

Pepper: Hello Y/n how are you?

Y/n: Hi I'm good thanks.. wait.. how do you now my name?

Pepper: it's in your luggage.

Y/n: Oh right! Ups.. well actually I'm not that ok. See this guy was in my dorm claiming it was his
but I'm pretty sure he is the one that got it wrong.

Pepper: But did you tell him that? Did you showed your keys?

Y/n: He had the same keys otherwise he wouldn't enter. Also he refuses to leave.

???: That's true I do.

Oh shit, that voice. It's him . He's here. Idiot.

???: Funny. I really thought you were going to call the director. Guess you are smarter than I expected.

Y/n: Shut up.
The tension between you and him was so strong that you can cut it with a knife. Pepper felt it too since she was just glancing at me and then at the boy behind me . Oh.. just realised I don't know he's name yet. Not that I actually care about that.

Pepper: So..... you both say that you ended up in the same room right?

Y/n & ???: For now.

We both said at the same time and looked at each other.

Pepper: Well that's impossible. We select carefully our dorms so there isn't a mix between boys and girls. Don't ask me why , I'm totally against that . Let's just say that we are a strict school. But just to make sure what's your room'/ number?

Y/n: 18-C.

Pepper: okay , let me see.

While Pepper was typing in her computer , the guy behind you turned you around so you could face him.

???: What happens if we stay in the same room?

Y/n: That's not going to happen. You heard her, they have strict rules here and they can't force us to sleep in the same room.

???: Well .. prepare your luggage because that room was already claimed by me.

This idiot doesn't really know me . I'm not the type of girl that accepts everything , I will fight.

Y/n: If you think I'm going to quit you are totally wrong. I'll get that dorm even if it means to lock you outside .

???: Sure , lets see that.

Pepper: Ah ah! I found the problem! So here it says that this room is occupied by Y/F/N and Thomas Stanley Holland. Since you guys were probably the last to be accepted on this uni we only had one room to spare.and that means that I have good news and bad news.

Thomas: Good news is?

Pepper: you will both get your own rooms with other partners.

Y/n: and the bad news??

Pepper: That's only going to happen in three months when the first trimester ends... so until then you have to find a way to survive with each other. Sorry kids.

Y/n & Thomas: WHAT???

Share the room? With this dork?!?! Nooo wayyyy