🇬🇧2🇬🇧

Y/n POV (point of view)

           "Oh god oh god oh god oh god help me PLEASEEEEEEEEE. I NEED TO GET IN CMON CMON CMON"
You are soooo anxious right now. Why? Well you applied to one of the greatest universities in the world. Oxford university to be more specific. You have incredible grades , you were the best in your class but... who knows the future?
           And now You are alone in your bedroom waiting for an email from the Oxford university . Actually it's funny to think that right now your two best friends Dave and Letitia are in the same state as you are. They applied to the same university and your dream is to all of you to get in. That would be SO cool. Imagine the three of you being the most famous trio on that university, being the smartest, being invited to all the parties, being...

"Knock knock " 

Your thoughts were interrupted by someone on the other side of the door.

"Who's there?"

"You know"

"You-know-who?"

Your mother comes in " See? I just made a Harry Potter reference!! It was funny ,don't you think???"

"Sooooo funny" you said with sarcasm. I mean you are a huge potterhead but one day you convinced your mother to read all the books, and now she is ADDICTED to it. In the beginning it was funny but now is just annoying.

"Are you nervous?" You mom asked you while sitting on the bed next to you.

"Of course i am! But not only for me ! I'm nervous for Letitia AND Dave AND me, I'm nervous for three people and THAT IS NOT FAIR!!" You are bursting inside . The anxiety is taking all over you.

"Look at me y/n" Your eyes landed on her. "You are the smartest and bravest girl that I know, and my instincts are saying that you ,wherever you go, ..will succeed " your mother is very supportive, and I love that in her. My father is a business man so he is always abroad. But your mother was always there.. helping you with your homework, preparing your breakfast, giving you advices ... I love her ... and my dad of course.

"Awww thanks mom" you hugged her.

"By the way you received something "

"WHAT?"

0.00001 seconds later

Opens the email and reads out loud
"Ms Y/n Y/l/n .... bla bla bla... thank you for applying... bla bla bla" your voice is shaking right now. " and we are glad to inform you that you were accepted to oxfohdgvsjdywvd OH MY THOOOOOOR "

"MY GIRL DID ITTTT" now you two are jumping, screaming, crying and dancing like crazy people.

Your father's POV
"Manchester united wins again, of course they did , they are the best" while I'm reading the journal I hear the two girls of my life screaming. Oh god what's wrong?

I run towards y/n's room, open the door and see them jumping on the bed .

"Jesus.... you two scared me! And why are you screaming like that?!? I mean Manchester United won but you never react that way unless it's a final game" I said looking confused at them.
My wife comes to me , holds both my hands and says..

"Our beautiful daughter entered in hogwar... I mean ..oxford university!!!!!!!"

No one's POV
The room turns silent. They were looking at each other. And then...
.

The three of you started dancing