CHAPTER 13

When
Iam standing in our warden hema's room imagining my torture process,
the dinner is completed out there, and I can hear that all boys and girls are cramming in to their dorms, I begged heavens that hema didn't count our dorms today, and I ducked under the bed, and after a good five minutes came our warden hema, in a white shirt and black pant, I can only see her black shoes, which are shining like marbles.

She removed the shoes and opened the wardrobe,
and I saw,
(bending my neck up to the breaking point ),
she took a revolver from a locker inside the wardrobe and loaded it with bullets. I flinched, she is going to kill leela, what bad she done to her, what this mitur is, I questioned in my head, then came a slight knock on the door, she put the revolver inside her back pocket and opened the door.

“hello madam, it's leela—”

“come in come in, had your dinner, good sleep on the floor, and make your self comfortable ” hema say.

“thank you ma'am ” leela thanked and borrowed a blanket and pillow from hema and made a comfortable place to sleep. And she lay down and in the fraction of seconds, noticed me, and almost let out a gasp, but covered it as a cough.

“here drink this ” hema say giving a cup to leela.

Leela reluctantly drank the liquid and she lay down back, and with out hema's notice she pleaded me mutely to help her. I assured her with my hands.

Barely a 5 minutes passed... Hema turn off the light and as i see
(un clearly ) leela dozed off asleep, she stand above leela and took her revolver with right hand. And took a pillow with her left hand, she is going to shoot leela and am here watching helplessly, my heart is thumping on my chest,

Hema check the bullets and loaded the trigger, I heard a click.

I have to decide, leela will be dead in a moment if I didn't to anything.

Hema crouch down—and I suddenly dashed out of the bed and knocked her revolver out of her hands with my hands. She tried to let out a scream but I put my hands on her mouth, she tried to bite helpless but I kicked her on mouth and raced to the revolver and put that on her head, before she is able to scream.

“now, silently, say, what is this place, and why all these children are brought here—” I ask.

Hema can barely talk, thanks to my kick.

“ this place is to hold up the children up to their 16 and afterwards they are shifted to the moons hospital and there at the basement laboratory, they tune their DNA abnormally and make them mutants. and they are exported to foreign countries for fights... ” hema say half conscious, because of the kick and the sedative she just used, thats making her sleepy, that's why, she wanted to kill leela so soon.

“And girls, what you do to them ” I ask.

“They are injected with a medicine, that makes easy to a computer to control their brain fluids(greymatter), and do their bid. Some girls will make girls and some like weak like boys turn in to mutants. ” say hema and dozed off.

“mutants —” I say with disbelief.

Mutants are humans with certain super natural powers. and some foreign countries mainly American use mutants for stage fights (WWE, smack, raw) Americans enjoy watching the mutants die fighting for their entertainment.

I checked hema pockets and to my delight, she had a remote which can control fled lights, and a plan reeled immediately inside and I pick up leela, who is unconscious, she is so lite weight, after checking hema is fully slept, I stopped the fled lights at a distance and I ran to the patch, the remote control, shrieked to life.

“hello, hema madam, is it you, directed the lights” some lady guard i think called, I remain silent and crouched to the bushes in front of the patch, the bushes which are high enough to cover me, didn't cover leela, and I did drop her on to the ground and worked on a old entrance out of mitur... At least I got a light from the remote sight green, which can't seen by any one, and I loosen the straps that are are holding that entrance and entered into a dark cold tunnel, with waste water, I hoisted up leela and make my way out of mitur...

Remote shrieked again and I successfully get ridden of it by throwing it in water, I think they alerted, I need to hurry, I try to run, with a 40kg weight on my shoulders and in ankle deep waste water, I try to run, at last after a 10 minute hell, I got out in to a dry area (The water is going deep at this spot)

And that's it, a bolt just missed my head, and they started firing on us, but as I well observed in mitur is they are no vehicles at mitur and the only vehicle zudo teacher's Harley Davison bike which isn't there at mitur, now me and my unconscious partner leela are out of range for there assault rifles, and they are no vehicles put up a chase.

I walked up hurriedly, shruti say me, there is a pole to the right side of the road, a bit forward to mitur, and I saw the pole in no time. As I reached the pole, a bike is approaching me, and as I feared my zudo teacher came up, and kicked me on stomach from the bike, I fell down, with me leela also fell down she standed the bike and took me up by my collar and slapped me hardly, blood is porring out from my mouth, my vision is getting blurry, but I heard a gun shot and anushka my zudo teacher dropped me down.…

**AFTER 1 MONTH**

Of course, the gunshot is by delta pack of detectives and they saved me and leela, anushka got escaped. Delta group with the help of the Indian army (through human rights ) saved all the children from mitur, as I get to know, they plastered a small micro camera on my head and a tiny processor inside my body. They got the required proof and the mission successful.

Shruti and me had a great one month together,
leela became like a sister to me, who always care about me,

harika who is a long time crush of me is a stubborn, idiotic, alcoholic, and a egoist and I gave up on her,

Bapu, Srinath, radha, and Pappu, with all the mitur children, joined in school and they are now under unicef protection.

Me and shruti got one lakh each as a reward from government and we are spending it on our bike trips together.

And oh I forgot my girl friend got a lover, and she is soon starting a private detective agency and I decided I work there and help her with cases...

**THANKS FOR READING**

**UNTIL THE VERY END**

**THE END**

P. S : I'll soon post this stories sequel
" Daring detectives"
And share some of our cases, in the form of episodes, short, loaded with action... And i think you can hope for this new series after November.

The end...