CHAPTER 8

The story is getting deep, crux of my story...

I woke screaming, I just had a nightmare (pallavi transformed into a demon and coming to eat me, that's my nightmare. )

I felt someone hands on my shoulders, I screamed again and drew away, my whole body is aching with pain and with a start, I recalled that pallavi confined me and tortured me and shruti saved me—shruti—then I turn back — and ofcourse she is shruti and then I take a look at my surroundings.

“where are we” I asked her.

“outskirts of dehradun, on a terrace of a locked house.” she say.

I slept whole night on a terrace with out a trace of cool, I wondered.
Then I realised am wearing a leather jacket, and she is wearing a white shirt and black jeans, as I get to knew that, she took her leather jacket and covered me to protect me from the night's snowy wind and she suffered all the cold for me.

“you, saved my life again–how can I ever repay you ” I say.

Shruti smiled and sat down next to me,

“you didn't need to repay me anything.”
she say.

I queered at her with questioning face.

“I didn't do it on purpose, I came
for Pallavi, ”
shruti say and took out a pendrive.

“For this I came—and ofcourse, I can't leave you in that position, that's why, I saved you. ”

“but how ” I asked.
(psh... Psh.. I want to know. )

“It isn't that easy, it took me five minutes to relieve you from that iron chains, after that I had to bribe a servant, and he and me successfully placed you on bike, and after that I rode you here. ” finished Shruti.

I saw my hands(they're bloddy) and with out a moment hesitation,
I touched her feet and say thankyou, and tears are coming down from my eyes.

Shruti embraced me.

“who are you, really ” she asked.

“Am nothing, a least loved orphan, a very bad student in school with bad marks...
But—” at this moment, I tried hard to not to sob,

“but, I had a friend, my only friend ashish, he taught me to see how beautiful this world is, we two had great times then, bunking school, watching movies, flirting with senior girls, all types of things, he is from a rich family, but all changed, when... When... He died”
—I say, tears are falling from my eyes endlessly,

“his family, didn't allow me to see his
deadbody also, I cried for a week may be more, wrote endless letters to him and thrown out them in the holy river (where his ashes are mixed),” I continued,

“after that hunger took over my grief and I started to work as a bartender.”
I say all about bar incident and pallavi, and also explained the real reason why I spoke like that back at hotel.

Shruti listened to all of my words very quietly and shocked at sometimes.

After I finished, she directly look in to my eyes,

“you're a beliver ” she say, “you at least know who you are, I didn't know that also ” she say...

“ My whole childhood is mitur, it is a institute, I spend my all childhood there, they trained me with firearms, they taught me zudo and karate, and finally made me a guard there(youngest of all guards),
from all around places they bring recallers (children),
and they are forced to study, work, the conditions are so miserable for them, they cook for us (gaurds) and for all mitur staff, they clean our rooms and,
I didn't but I saw some guards beat them cruelly,
I don't know why but all guards are young girls like me, and all teachers are female, but recallers
(all are below 16 years old) are consist both boys and girls.
We are told to shoot anyone who tries to flee from mitur, and they didn't say why and some guards asked why and we didn't see them again, all are killed cruelly.
When they turn 16
(the age is calculated by their DNA ),
the recallers are taken away from mitur, they don't comeback ever.
All guards are changed, all of the sudden, there is a bluish look in there eyes and they do all things like they are robots.
but am the exemption, my eyes are still brown and am in my sences and that alerted the mitur staff, they tried to kill me and I fled away from them.
After that I met a member of delta, a pack of private detectives, who knew about mitur, and beyond the mitur things.
The children (recallers) are kidnapped kids and orphans.”
Shruti finished saying about her life, anil is still gasping at her, and finally managed to say
: you're a warrior... Shruti.