"Daddy, do you think of any name for our twins?" He asked me out of nowhere.

I was caught off surprised and haven't thought of that yet. I didn't know yet if it's a boy or girl or can be both.

"No, not yet. I'm not sure of the gender." I answered.

He laughed and said. "It's a boy and a girl."

Ohh! He already knew. Maybe the twins had a deep connection with Eli and knew about their gender. I was happy too that one of it is a boy but I was hoping to be both of them are boys. However, it's a good thing too that it's a boy and a girl because if the twins are boys, I'll be having a hard time getting Eli's attention. With his beauty, the twins might love him just like the way I does.

My baby cuddled while I wrapped him with my arms. I intentionally wrapped him in my arms inorder for him to stop tocuhing my dick. He kept on playing it, trying to make me horny though I really am, and he wanted me to make love him but I just can't. Sir Gilbert made me exhausted like he intentionally did it too so that I can't make love with my baby.

I didn't know that I fell asleep while hugging my baby.

I was in my deep sleep and I dreamed of making love with my baby. I guess I dreamed of it because I haven't make love with him while he's on heat. In my dream, my baby is so hot, seductive, and too inviting. He sat on me, my hard dick inside while Eli kept on pumping it. His face was too slutty, like a dog that let his tongue out while having pleasure. It really feels real until it became real.

It's not in my dream only but it's literally happening. I woke up because the dream seems so real and yes it is. My baby is doing exactly in my dreams. I can't let him stop because it's the first time that Eli did all the sexdrive. He's sitting on me, my dick inside while he's moving his hips up and down, he leaned on my chest and closed eyes, feeling every part of my dick inside him. Eli's face was more slutty than in my dream. He's moaning, breathing hardly with his tongue out. He's like a dog that drools while having sex. I can't helped it but to held his hips and made his pump even harder.

Eli is too hot right now. I touched every part of his body because I can feel his body in hear. And I saw the imprint on his neck that glows brightly and I don't know what it means. I usually did our mating session because Eli got weak everytime I fucked him but right now, he's much stronger, dominating, and even drives me crazy with the sex pleasure.

I thought of dominating him and wanted to turn him around but I didn't expect that he pinned me down on the bed. He's literally strong right now and I can't fight back. Is this another side effect of him being pregnant? I guess it is because he carried twins and both of our babies possessed powers too. Maybe that's the reason why Eli is dominating now.

I let him do the work until I cum a lot inside of him. When I cum, Eli moaned loudly and my dick was deep inside of him and he's literally feeling every the twitch of my dick that kept on firing out my semen. Eli was like a pornstar because he touched his chest, played his pinkish nipples with his fingers while moaning and sat erectly. My left hand was on his hips and the other was touching his torso and above.

After I loaded him with my juice, he was down on my chest. His body was full of sweat and he breathed heavily. I hugged him and rubbed his back to help him eased his breathing.

"Are you okay now, baby?" I asked him softly.

He nodded but still he's breathing heavily. I kept on rubbing his back until it started to get back to normal respiration. When he calmed down, he started to move his hips again and I stopped it.

"No more second round." I told him and he got annoyed.

"Why? Am I not good in dominating you? Am I not hot?" He asked me with some worries in his eyes.