.35.

(Ok sorry if this is bad but I have to do this for the story line)

Jimin's POV

I pushed the small cafe door open, the little bell above jingled, as I walked up to the counter, i pulled my baby blue scarf down and greeted jin.

"Hey Jin Hyung"

"Hey! .... Still no Jungkook?" He asked me as I nodded.

"It will be okay Jiminie! he is an idol and his schedule is probably very busy." Jin spoke with a sympathetic smile, I nodded as I formed small smile on my face.

"anyways how it it going with that dude u like."

"i don't like him!" jin demands, wide eyes

"mhm." i smirk at him, watching his cheeks turn a light pink as scoffs and busies himself

"So the usual?" he calls from where he was already making my drink.

"Yep." I said as he continued preparing

I looked around to see it was pretty empty today, usually there are a few more people around.

There was only a boy in a black hoodie and mask sat in the corner covering his face with his hands

'Is he crying' I thought to myself, and me being me wanted to go comfort the poor boy.

"Jin Hyung?" I spoke an eyebrow raised

"Hmm" He hummed in response.

"How long has that boy been here for?" I said turning my head from him back to the Jin.

"Um like an hour? I should probably kick him out actually, he hasn't bought anything since he got here." Jin Hyung spoke

"No it's okay! I'm gonna see if he is alright!" I said. I love taking care of people so it's fine

"Ok well take your drink" Jin said with a smile. I gave him a big smile and took the drink, dropping the coins in his hand.

I slowly walked over to the guy and sat besides him, placing my coffee cup on the table where his back pack lay. Seeing his hands slightly shaking and hearings his small sniffles.

"Hey hey. It's okay" I said while I placed my hand on his back slightly rubbing it. He flinched and turned to me with blood shot eyes, but even eyes looking as tired as his, I could tell who he was.

the boys eyes widened as he looked around the place, before landing his eyes back on jimin.

(Lol I am not a good writer so it will go back to normal soon.)