>>I am here tomorrow, too. I will wait to see you again.<<

She continued walking away not even realizing what the stranger said to her.

***

Khushi went back to her home but somehow the journey back home took too long. She walked a huge part of the way back on purpose, just to give herself few more moments before she has to face the only family she ever knew. They will probably ask her where she was and she should get some excuse for her absence. But as soon as she thought about them and their words she started to cry. She didn't took one rickshaw because her face was red and her eyes teary. She needed time to hide this from her parents, but it was difficult because no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop crying. No matter what, they shouldn't find out that she heard their conversation and that she was heartbroken about their hurtful words. After all, they are still her family. Her everything. People she loved. Why, oh why Devi Meyia, was all this happening? Maybe this all was just a bad dream and she will just wake up every moment.

She reached her house and opened the door silently. Payal, Amma and Babuji sat together in the living room, laughing and having fun. In the moment she walked in, all three of them stopped and looked to her. Everyone of them looked with a different facial expression toward her and then, when usually people greeted the homecoming person, Khushi became their ignorance. No hello! No, where were you? What happened, Khushi? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! With sunken shoulders and head she walked to kitchen to prepare some food for them all, but when she served it nobody wanted to eat. Amma walked to kitchen and said that she wanted to eat something else today and Khushi shouln't waste their food in preparing some dish no one wanted to eat. Next time she should ask when she wanted to prepare something.

Khushi didn't respond or discuss this with her Amma. With a lump in her throat and teary eyes she walked into the room which she shared with Payal and stayed away for the rest of the day.

***

Arnav entered the big house which he intended to use in the upcoming weeks. He knew that he didn't have a lot of time, because his Di's birthday was in two weeks and till then he wanted this girl out of Shiyam's life. He didn't have enough money to buy a house so he asked his friend if he could use his family's house. It was not so roomy like his sisters but for his plans it was enough. After all he knew where this girl was coming from and how luxurious this house will seem to her.

The plan he has in his mind will show everyone how characterless this girl really is.

For this plan he needed to keep everything under control and know her every step. He followed her back till she reached her home and then left because there was nothing he could do as long as she was inside the building. Whenever she is outside, he intended to follow her to find out if she meets his Jiju again. Then nothing is going to hold him back anymore. No two weeks for his revenge, he would not accept them seeing each other behind his sisters back again. He would have to act immediately to separate the two lovebirds.

But if they do not see each other again, this doesn't change his plans anyway. Her punishment will memorable. For her and her family. Her kiss is enough for his punishment. How dare she kiss Shiyam? How dare she try to destroy his sister's life? It's not about Shiyam. He will get it too. Hard. But what this girl is doing is unforgivable. One woman destroying the life of another woman. Disgusting. Why doesn't women have something like a bro code, too. Something like, you do not touch a married men of another women. Sadly the girl didn't know her limits.

Doesn't matter, Anjalis brother, Arnav, he will teach her, her limits.

He laid down on the bed to get some sleep. His friend Aman was so nice and even gave him his car so he didn't need to take a taxi tomorrow, when he follows her everywhere. The white SUV is very impressive and he needed it to get her where he wants to have her. Golddigger as someone she is, will definitely be pretty impressed.