30-wedding bells

Hello everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone that has been with us through this wonderful journey. Arrange Marriage has come along way and with being my first completed novel. We only have one chapter after this to go and I just want to tell my readers how much I appreciate you guys. Anyways enough of my blabbering let's get on with the story

.
.
.
.

I can't believe today has come so quickly, it feels as if it wasn't just yesterday Alex purpose to me but in fact, it's been six months. Six months of planning and second thought but I'm still here sitting in front of the mirror has the stylist do my hair and makeup.

Amber, Ava, and Amelia( daisy's daughter) were my bridesmaids and maid of honor. It's ironic that all of the girls names starts with A. It has been a wonderful journey, if I heard this ten months ago that the guys that my parents had set me up to marry, that we would be getting married because we're so much in love with each other and not because it was arranged I would have laughed my head off. But now I can't stop but think how did I get so lucky, to have this wonderful man who loves me with all his heart in my life. 

The girl was dressed in a beautiful long, red dress, the hair was swept to the side and styled. Their makeup was perfect, they looked beautiful.

Ava looked around at me and smiled, tears pooling in her eyes.

"Oh God, my babies growing up. You look so beautiful Hope, Alex won't be able to take his hands or eyes off of you " she said

"Well that what I aim for " I teased

"Oh I remember my wedding day," Amelia said clearly daydreaming

"How's married life treating you," Amber asked

"Oh, I forgot to tell you guys. I'm one month pregnant " she said and amber and ava let out a scream.

"Congrats," I said

"We are going to waiting but poof," she said pointing to her stomach, we all laughed at her antics.

Suddenly the door opened and mom walked in, she teared up when she saw me.

"Oh mom," I said and ran to hug her

"Oh, darling. You look so beautiful"

"Thanks, mom," I said shyly, she took a small box from out of her purse and opened it. It was a beautiful butterfly clip.

"My mother gave me this on my wedding day and now I'm giving it to you,"  she said. This was very special and have been in my family for four generations. Tears smart my eyes as I looked at it, mom put it in my hair and I looked in the mirror.

"Thanks, mom "

"Oh, let's go. Your groom is waiting for you" she lead me to my father, who's eyes went wide when he saw me.

"This is the happiest day of my life," my father said, we reconsidered a few months before my wedding day, but what can u sat I can't be mad at my day forever if it wasn't for him and his stupid idea. I wouldn't have found the love of my life and I wouldn't have been so happy. I thought that I would never love again after what Taylor did to me.

Dad entwined my arm with his and started to walk me down the alley. Soft beautiful tunes played and I loved to see everyone looking at me. They were all smiling, happy for us, it felt good to have friends and family on this special day. I looked up and saw Alex, he was in a beautiful navy blue suit. Our eyes met and he smiled, he mouthed 'I love you '.

Dad handed me off to Alex and said

"Take care of my little girl "

***

After saying our vows and becoming Mrs. Knight. We went to the reception where we danced and danced. When it was time to leave for our honeymoon, I threw my bouquet and Amber caught it. Alex wanted to surprised to surprise me with the honeymoon spot. When we reached the airport he informed me that we were going to the Carribean for a week then Paris for another. Our honeymoon was great, we learned more about each other. I've never been so happy in my life.

And it's all because of my husband, Alexander Knight.

.
.
.
.

We only have the epilogue to go. My babies are married 😪😭.

Hope's wedding dress

Bridesmaids dress