1- Shopping 👗👠 ✔

I woke up bright and early this morning, today was my twenty-third birthday. And was so excited. I graduate from college three months ago, I majored in business. My parents promised me that after I finish colleague I would be able to leave the house and live on my own.

I was surprised that they said that because my family was very old fashion, at least dad is. Mom was more laid back than him, which I was grateful for, if she wasn't I wouldn't know how I would cope. my father was a difficult man to deal with.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I stood in fornt of the mirror , this was it twenty -three . I took a bath and got dressed. I walk downstairs, my mother was in the kitchen helping the maids get ready for my birthday dinner. They started having it when I turned eighteen , thinking the i was more mature now and wouldn't want to have parties were i stayed out late and got drunk , their words not mine .

"Hi mom, hi daisy," I said giving them both kisses on the checks. Daisy is forty-five years old, she's been taking care of me since I was five, she was like my second mom. I love her so much , she's been there though everything in my life , she helped to mold me into the wonderful lady I am today .

"Hi hope, happy birthday darling " daisy said hitting my hand playfully as I dip my finger in the chocolate mix. Her chocolate cake are my favourite.

"Thanks, D, I am going to the mall with Ava. I'll be back before dinner okay "

"Okay, sweetie" my mother replied before going back to work.

........

"Hopeeeeeeeeee" I heard someone screaming my name. I looked around to see my best friend Ava, running towards me.

"Happy birthday friend, hope you get laid, " she said smiling. Typical Ava to tease me about still being a virgin, but what can I say, I'm just waiting for that special someone.

"Ava, you haven't changed" after coming back for college, I heard that Ava was on an eight months trip to Barbados. I wish I could have gone with her, the Carribean sounds good right now. Like who wouldn't want to soak up that beautiful sun

"We both know you wouldn't want me to change a thing" well that's true , I love her just the way she is .

"Yeah, I've missed you"

"Same here Hope, now let's do some birthday shopping, " she said dragging me to the nearest store.

After countless amount of stores, I finally found the perfect outfit

Yes, yes, yes

Yes, yes, yes. Love it

That's chapter one people, hope you guys like it. If you do, comment, vote, and share

Love you guys, bye🙂