28- let's talk

It's been three days seen mom and I had a little talk with mom. I had done my best to prospon my talk with Alexander. I had convince myself that he and I were too busy and in fact we are. Today will be the ground breaking of our beach resort. Over the past few days we have been communicating via our P.A's or email. He didnt want to talk to me, he wasn't at the meeting ,yesterday. He was in Columbia and will be arriving an hour before it starts. I was shocked when i heard that he went to Columbia, the day after i saw him and chole. I cring everytime i think about it, but guess what, it's all i think about. I'm emotionally and physically drained. And i can't help but feel hurt , but it wasn't like he said he liked me or showed me that he like me. He was caring, yes, but who wouldn't be. I bet he was just guilty because he thought that it was his fault i was sick.

I left the office and went home to go change, because of where will be going I will be dressing casually. I wore a red t-shirt, black jeans and boot. I pulled my hair in a hair pony tail and get my sunglasses and hat. I walked out of my apartment, I had twenty minutes to reach to the site. When I got there I saw chole, she was in a short black dress and a pair of fipfops. How can she dress like that at a ground breaking, but maybe she dress like that for alex , that thought hurt me, I can't take it anymore. Alex arrived minutes later, we were dressed the same. He said hi to but nothing more , chole saw our little exchange and smirk. She most be enjoying this, this is what she wanted after all.

Alexander gave a speech and called chole and I to take a picture before breaking ground. Chole was on his left and I on his right. His arms went around both our waist, it felt so good with his arm there, so right. I smiled at the camera, we took the picture and alex annoced ground break. The workers started immediately, chole walked up to Alexander and layed a hand on his chest, he quickly brushed it off. She looked shocked, the angry. She said something, then he did and then they started to argue. At that moment I wish I could here what they were saying. Chole tried to touch him and his slapped away her hand and walked away from her. She looked embrassed and angry at the same time, she looked around to see if anyone saw, her eyes landed on me it was my time to smirk and I did. She stompped away angrily.

I looked to see alex walking towards his cabin, each one of us had a cabin on site. I walked towards him, I was determined to get answers. We are going to get married in a month for crying out loud, how can I go through with this if he is still in love with another woman.

Now I'm in front of his cabin door, I raised my fist hesitantily, then dropped my fist. I was going to try again, when the door opened.

"What" he asked, his wasn't cold nor soft so I couldn't understand.

"I want to talk " i said, he was going to reply when sounds of machines eroupted around us. He sighed and took my hand in his and lead us to his car. While walking I couldn't help but notice how our hands fitted perfectly together. We both got into the car, the car ride was quiet. No one talk, I kept glancing at him. I knew that maybe today I would get my heartbroken and rejected.After 20 minutes, we arrived at a beach, it wasn't crowed. Just family having a little day out. Alexander stepped out of the car and when I did I saw him taking off his shoes. I did too, thinking we would have a walk on the sand and I was right.

After walking in a peaceful silence for about five minutes, he finally talked.

"What did you want to talk about " I knew he would ask that but I can't say I am prepared for what he would say.

"Are you still in love with your ex " I didn't want to says her name, the pain was too much to bear. He looked taken back by my question, then his face went back to a blank expression and he clucked.

"I would like to ask the same thing " I confused by his answer

"Taylor, of course not. I'm not in love with him " I said offended that he would think that, I have forgiven Taylor for what he did but the love him again was impossible.

"It didn't look like that to me " he said and then gave me his phone, it held a picture of me and Taylor kissing the day I found out that he was my not so secrect admire. I didn't know I stopped in my tracks till I saw that Alexander had walked a far distance away from me.

I run up to him, " how did you get this"i asked, he let a humorless laugh

"So I wasn't suppose to find out "

"What, I didn't mind it that way "

"Do you still love him " he asked

"What, no. Do you really think that after all he did to me, that I would go back to him. He cheated on me with my friend, my roommate. Would you go back to chole after what she had done?? I guess you already did" I just wanted this to be over at the minute, it hurts.

"Wait, what??"

"Don't play dumb with me alex, you were all over her at the club and you weren't even show a little bit of guilt when I caught you " how could he act like it didn't happen, a lone tear slipped from my eye . I promised myself not to cry anymore.

"You don't understand I only did it because I saw you with him.  I thought that I didn't deserve happiness, chole cheated on me and the you kissed him " he rushed out, I was so shocked by his words

He continued " Chole is not the girl I love..... it's you "

*****
There you go another chapter, so alexander said I love you first. Awwwwww 🤗🤗🤗🤗

The next chapter will continue from this one.  See you guys on the other side

**PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW **

WORD COUNT : 1122

IM SO PROUD