New Life.

Hey guys! So this is the edited version of FOE. Hope you enjoy and tell me if there are still some typos or something.

Thank you! =))))

 Here it goes.

PROLOGUE

Do you believe in the quote saying "first love never dies"? What does "first love" really mean? For others, it means that it is the first person you felt love for, the first person you really felt something with or that you really cared about. Some say that no matter how hard you try, that feeling—love—never fades away. Others say that it means something special to all of us, both emotionally and physically and that touches our lives and enriches them forever. But what if the person you love tricked you all along? Would you die for him? Is your first love worth the sacrifice?

There was a time in my life that I thought I knew the answer. Love? It isn’t easy to explain as you thought it is. Some have those we call happy endings, some have those forbidden love that they have to fight for it or they rather die than see their love one suffer. Likewise, love just comes unexpectedly to us. You never know what will happen next and KABOOM! Love is here. In the early days you feel as if you could jump up and grab hold of the moon and do whatever you want to do even though you know it’s impossible and you just can't wait to see her or him again. When you're not together you feel that you can't wait until you are. Then you start to have fights and find it unbelievably upsetting, but, at the end, you find it sweet to be in peace again.

 In some situations, love deserves a second chance. But, what can you do if it’s too late to change it? That time wasn’t enough for you to express your feelings for him or her? Are you willing enough to do what it takes?

Me? My life isn’t that perfect. I have enemies and friends of my own. I have my ups and down’s, struggles and sacrifices yet, in some ways, I know I made the right decision.

And as I sit up at the back porch of our house, looking up in the stars and listening to the crickets sing, wondering how on earth I ended up in this situation. And as I saw the brightest star—Sirius—I know the memories would be flooding back to my mind. Again.

 CHAPTER 1

New Life.

Trisha

This is it. This will be the last time that I'll see my room. I forced myself to hold back those tears that wanted to roll down from my eyes but, failed.

"Trish, come down now. The cab is waiting!" mom called from the living room.

My Mom, a paranoid yet supportive mother. Mom always worry when things don't turn out exactly as it is or what she wants, she always gets too paranoid at things.

"Coming," I called after her.

This is it. This is it. This is--. I laughed without humor, thinking on how many times I thought the word ‘This is it’. Maybe a hundred or two. I sighed and closed my eyes. I'll miss this, messy room. I'll miss the blue, small bathroom of mine. I'll miss the big, green garden. I’ll miss my friends. I'll miss...everything. The truth is I’m not yet ready to leave this house although it’s been months that we’ve already planned this trip. As I thought those words, I realized a tear fell from my left eye. Sighing again, I got up from my bed reluctantly and headed down stairs. Mom and Dad, already waiting in the cab while my younger brother, Timmy, waiting for me at the front porch.

"Come on! We're going to be late for the plane!" Timmy said pannickly while waving his arms in the air.

Yeah, right. What a joke. As if the plane would ever leave us. I mean, last time we waited at the airport for almost like an hour for a passenger who came late. So, it means that the plane would always wait. The plane will wait. The plane shall wait.