❤4❤

He came near me like a beast gripped my arms too forcefully "your true colours are coming out . Being a married girl you are doing such things behind my back....you are such cheap girl  and whore..."his each word pricked my heart how can he think such low about me...I tried to tell him but he closed his rooms door on my face and my hand got hurt in that process ....

Tujhe sabka khyal hai par mera nahi. .mujhe sirf tera khyl h aur kisi ka ni...kaash mein  tumse nafrat kar pati. ......my best bday...
Dear diary I don't know what I feel but yes his each words pricks my heart to core ...is I am falling for him...past few weeks were good he didn't scold me or hurt me .his eyes shows something else while his words and action tells different tale...he is good with others always help them and being kind but with me he is totally opposite. maa pa I miss u please come back to me and take me with you...I don't want to be here anymore....

Next morning. ..
I made breakfast and putted on dinning table ARNAV ji was busy I passed the coffee and then he noticed my arms yeah I have bruise there He did not utter a word but his eyes talks a lot..

I told him that I have to go out for some grocery and things...
He gave his card and i asked "what shall i cook for tonight ..anything he replied ...after that nothing else ..this is the only conversation  we had...

The day passed quickly and it was time for preparing  dinner I was making
Curry when landline ring ..I hurriedly  ran as this no. Is not with everyone just family and aman ARNAV ji manager...
Picking the phone.. hello Khushi ma'am. ..."yes aman ji why are you sounding different everything is okay na"
Aman :ma'am wo  sir. ...wo. ..please  come here fast...
Khushi :aman ji tell me what happened  you are scaring me...is ....he is fine na?
Aman :ma'am sir met with an accident ..please come to countryside hospital...

I hurriedly marched towards the hospital chanting please make him okay god please make him okay....is went inside hopi talk asking the receptionist  about ASR she told me to take right and than again right room 7...
I thanked her and went towards room..

When I opened the door he was there sitting on bed his hand was injured and plastered and his head was bandage. ...his lips were moving he called Khushi. .
I just moved towards him (why I am behaving like this he is okay Khushi look he is fine )Khushi. ..he called again I looked in his direction he gestured  me to sit ...I did he said" I m okay Khushi this is nothing...okay don't worry" ...with this I started crying again ...I was shocked because ARNAV ji hugged me shhhh..stroking my hair "I m okay Khushi look at me I m okay...."

Aman ji entered with some file in hand and without seeing me he said Sir we found who is involved  in your accident. ..

Whatttttt I said it loud...which makes aman ji register my presence ....ARNAV signaled him sir take rest I will meet you in office....good day ma'am

I looked towards ARNAV ji for confirmation and he nodded...
I was about to ask when doctor came after a brief checking he told that ARNAV can get discharge now ...
But keep in mind not to stress yourself as you are diabetic you need extra care to heal your wounds and it may take time...

With everything in my bag we moved towards our home..entering the home I carefully helped ARNAV ji to make him lay on bed for resting..

Khushi... yes ARNAV ji..."umm please  don't tell maa that this was planned accident". .nodding my head I went from there to prepare his meal...

Khushi was in kitchen preparing meal while her mind was somewhere else thinking who will be behind this and why he want to kill him...

On the other side
ARNAV was in deep thought as he can't sleep closing his eyes he sees Khushi's face her state (her face her crying ..she was worried for me who is always giving her torture nothing else...why she is so selfless. ...)

Khushi entered his room with a knock and sit beside him on bed gesturing him about the meal...he sits up immediately and winced ..."ARNAV ji slowly you are hurt you can't do things like you do daily.."..
Placing food tray near him he started eating but due time his right hand plastered he is not able to eat properly. ..I took the spoon from his hand "let me feed you ARNAV ji"...he nodded. ..I  started feeding him and made sure he is fill and given him medicine and make him lay on bed with adjusting pillow and duvet over him...

I exited the room and sit in drawing room what if he need something  in night ...time to time I keep checking on him..
I felt someone shaking me.i jerked opening my eyes I was in ARNAV ji room sitting on floor and leaning my head on bed corner....
Khushi "go and sleep properly " "no i am fine ARNAV I just felt sleep
Thats all...do you need something...."
"Umm actually can you pass my laptop to me i am kinda not feeling sleepy..."
"okay what you do tell me i can help you"..
"nothing just will watch a movie"my face lit up movieeee
Chuckling he said "yes..do you want to watch"i nodded...

We watched the movie and truth to be told i dont like horror movie i got scared and finally my eyelids were heavy...when i fall asleep i dont know..
Around early morning i opened my eyes i was entangled with arnav ji i remain like that few minutes to save it in my memory he is cute while sleeping i cupped his cheeks " may i know why are you like this ....why you behave with me like i m not a human.."my thoughts broke with a groan and i came out of my world....
Distancing my self from him ...i moved towards my room....

Last update gave you a big shock....
Tell me about this update..
Do you guys want a chapter on arnav's pov?(not long one ...just to know what he feels..I think many of you want to know ....)...
As I m not a good writer just trying to be a good one so you all are welcome to tell me if there is need of some sort of improvement...
Give your suggestions regarding story you can DM me personally ....
Till then enjoy and stay healthy and safe😙😚❤😘
If anyone have a lovely story please recommend  me....I wanna read👩