Sixteen

SO THE PREMIER WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

AGREE?

DISAGREE?

*-*-*

Daryls POV

The single gunshot echoed throughout the forest. Lori and Carol jumped and intertwined fingers.

"Was that a Gunshot?" Amy asked. I nodded along with Glenn and Andrea.

"Why one? why one gunshot?" Lori stuttered. Her face was full of terror. I get why, but Alyx is still missing, there's no time to worry about a gunshot.

"Maybe they took down a walker" I suggested, nobody believed, me not even myself.

"Don't patronize me, you know none of them would waste a bullet on one walker" Lori growled. I sighed and looked down at the ground, I just want to get back to looking for Alyx and Sophia. Carol was about to speak up when a bloodcurdling scream was heard from near by.

"Andrea!" Amy yelled and chased after her screaming sister. The sound of horse shoes clacking caused our heads to turn and stare at the women on the horse. She knocked the walker on top of Andrea over the head and started blurting out the words that were to muffled for me to hear clearly.

"Lori? Lori Grimes?" She questioned. Lori stumbled over to her answering her question.

"You have to come with me, Carl's been shot! Come on, Rick needs you." She said, taping the horses side with the heel of her boot. We all stared in shock as Lori climbed on to the horse.

"Ye can't get on tha' horse!" I called out, but it was too late, the women informed us in where they were headed before galloping off in the other direction. We all looked at each other for confirmation before sprinting in the direction of our camp.

"Shot? What do you mean shot?" Dale asked us when we got back to the RV.

"I don't know Dale. Some chick just road out on a horse and took Lori" Glenn said.

"And you let her?" Dale angrily asked me.

"Crawl outta ma asshole man, Rick sent'er. She new Ricks name an' Carls" I said, walking to my bike.

"We have to reconnect the group. Someone needs to go to that farm" Dale ordered.

"We can't leave yet, Sophia's still out there" Carol said, barley audible.

"If Sophia came back and we weren't here, that would be awful" Andrea spoke up.

"I'll stay with the RV for the night" Amy said, putting her arm on her sisters shoulder.

"If the RV is staying so am I, but I think you should go to the farm with Tdog and Glenn. See if they have any antibiotics for your arm and Tdogs cut. Its going from bad to worse, it needs to be treated" Dale said. Amy nodded obediently and started towards the car. When Dale said antibiotics I remembered Merle's stash of drugs.

"Why didn't y'all say nothin'. Got Merle's stash."I advanced towards my bike and pulled out his bag of crystal, X, and various other drugs. I dug through the bag before pulling out a bottle of Ibuprofen. I threw it to Dale along with a bottle of some kick-ass pain killers.

"That ain't generic shit neither, that's first class" I informed as Tdog popped a few into his mouth.

"Merle got the clap on occasion" I said and shrugged. A ghost of a smirk formed in my lips when Glenn nearly gagged.

"So Me, Tdog and Amy? Why do I have to be the one?" Glenn asked, irritated

"You need to get them to that farm, Glenn. T has a serious blood infection, he could die!" Dale reasoned. Glenn finally sighed in defeat and slumped over to the car with T and Amy.