v. Pre-Trib or Not?

written by Susan Davis

Pre-trib or Not? Well it has to be pre-trib because the removal of the Bride is key to the beginning of Tribulation: Out with the bride--in with the antichrist--One taken--one left. One with oil the other not--Some on the ark--some not....To NOT believe in Pre-trib rapture is to "downplay" the importance and significance of the Bride of CHRIST to CHRIST. WHY IS SHE SO IMPORTANT--ENOUGH TO HOLD BACK TRIBULATION? Because she has a FULL oil lamp--which means she is the ONE who holds the FULLNESS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT--she's a key player and she will be found worthy to escape...

Let's look at this closer: The Moment Day Turns Into Night

In previous posts I have shared that the Hebrew meaning of "twinkling of an eye" phrase means the moment in time that the day becomes night...so this understanding brings new powerful meaning to this scripture:

1 Corinthians 15:52 (KJV): In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The Hebrew phrase "Twinkling of an eye" literally means at the distinct singular moment everyday that the day turns into night according to Hebrew custom and this is why the LORD uses this phrase in this scripture for its deeper meaning.

So we see that the moment the bride of CHRIST is removed in the next moment "day turns into night" for those left behind on the earth....so at that moment of the removal of the bride from the earth to safety

(Isaiah 60:8 (KJV): Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?)

(Isaiah 26:20 (KJV): Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.)

the next moment the earth becomes dark--like day to night. And why? Because the bride is gone from the earth... Now just what does this mean? Well it means that the "Restrainer" the HOLY SPIRIT who "operates full in the FULL OIL LAMPS of the bride of CHRIST (note HE does not operate fully in the virgins without full oil lamps--those left behind--the lukewarm church) is still in the earth--BECAUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT IS OMNIPRESENT--HOWEVER, the humans "FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT" are out of the earth--and so that is when in the "twinkling of the eye" day will turn to night for the whole earth: the left behind lukewarm (shoulda--woulda--coulda) church and evil men who rejected CHRIST. Then at that moment that the bride of CHRIST is out of the earth then the man of sin who is the son of perdition will then be able to be revealed to the earth as the antichrist--because with the bride removed who operated under the full direction of the HOLY SPIRIT then the antichrist will move into action and the world will suffer under his direction...

Don't waste any time--pursue CHRIST as your only hope--don't be like the lukewarm church that wants to be like Lot's wife turning back to horses and chariots and running back to Egypt for answers... There is an answer for a world that is falling apart under war and rumors of war--pestilences--roaring seas--cascading mountains--cascading finances--rising floods and rising iniquity--HIS Name is Wonderful--HIS Name is CHRIST.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8 (KJV): 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called GOD, or that is worshipped; so that he as GOD sitteth in the temple of GOD, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only HE WHO now letteth will let, until HE be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that wicked be revealed, whom the LORD shall consume with the SPIRIT of HIS Mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS Coming:

----

Proving there is a "rapture of the church" before tribulation...In 2 Thessalonians 2:1-9 we see that in Verse 2:1 JESUS is coming to gather the church, then the antichrist who was the son of perdition is revealed. THIS IS NOT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST--BECAUSE IN VERSE 8 JESUS COMES AND DESTROYS THE ANTICHRIST WITH THE BRIGHTNESS OF HIS COMING AND CONSUMES HIM WITH THE SPIRIT OF HIS MOUTH...The first time we see JESUS in this passage the Antichrist moves into action and IS NOT DESTROYED--It is the Second coming in this passage that that happens--THAT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING--THE FIRST COMING OF CHRIST IN VERSE 2:1 has to be the rapture of the church and it has to be PRE-TRIBULATION, because this event pre-dates the revealing of the Antichrist....there can be NO other explanation and so to say there is no first coming of CHRIST or that the rapture takes place mid-or post-trib would be re-writing scripture....
In this amazing passage of 2 Thessalonians we see the "playbook" of the Rapture, Restrainer removed, Antichrist revealed, and then CHRIST comes again in the second coming to destroy the enemy.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-9 (KJV): Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST (THIS IS A MEETING IN THE AIR), and by our gathering together unto HIM, (THIS IS TALKING ABOUT THE COMING OF CHRIST TO GATHER HIS BRIDE--IT IS A "COMING" THAT PRECEDES TRIBULATION AND THE REVEALING OF THE ANTICHRIST TO COME ON THE SCENE) 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of CHRIST is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (THIS IS THE ANTICHRIST) 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called GOD, or that is worshipped; so that he as GOD sitteth in the temple of GOD, shewing himself that he is God. (THIS IS THE ANTICHRIST AFTER THE RAPTURE) 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. (SO SOMEONE IS WITHHOLDING THE ANTICHRIST FROM BEING IN THE WORLD--PRE-TRIB) 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only HE WHO now letteth will let, until HE be taken out of the way. (THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HOLD BACK THE ANTICHRIST AND SUBSEQUENT EVIL IS GOD--BUT IN THIS CASE IT IS GOD WHO IS WITHIN THE BRIDE/CHURCH THROUGH A FULL OIL LAMP AND IT IS THE FIVE OIL LAMP BRIDESMAIDS WHO ARE TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY TO MAKE WAY FOR THE INTRODUCTION OF THE ANTICHRIST INTO THE TRIBULATION POST-RAPTURE WORLD--IS THE HOLY SPIRIT GONE FROM THE EARTH AFTER THIS? NO, BECAUSE HE IS OMNIPRESENT "WHERE CAN I GO FROM YOUR PRESENCE...")
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed (ANTICHRIST IS THE WICKED HERE), whom the LORD shall consume with the SPIRIT of HIS Mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming--(AND WATCH THIS--THIS HAS TO BE THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST SEPARATE FROM THE GATHERING TOGETHER IN VERSE ONE--BECAUSE THIS COMING DESTROYS THE ANTICHRIST WITH THE BRIGHTNESS OF THE LORD'S COMING--AND THE ANTICHRIST WE KNOW IS NOT DESTROYED AFTER VERSE 1, HE IS REVEALED AND BRINGS TRIBULATION TO THE WORLD)
9 Even HIM, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, (AND HERE WE SEE IT AGAIN--CHRIST COMES THIS TIME TO DESTROY THE ENEMY BUT NOT BEFORE HE EXERTS HIS EVIL WORKS, SIGNS AND LYING WONDERS IN TRIBULATION FOLLOWING THE REMOVAL OF THE FIVE OIL LAMP BRIDESMAIDS IN VERSE ONE...)