Missing You (Chris Brown)

Tamiya
I was sitting on the couch with my three year old daughter Reagan we were currently watching a movie. "Mommy I miss daddy" she whined looking up at me "I know baby but daddy has to work so he can take care of us" I cooed " he doesn't love me" she whimpered with a tear rolling down her face "oh hunny yes he does" trying to comfort her *bzzz bzzz* my phone buzz to my suprise it was Chris. "I'll be right back sweety" I told her as I walked into the kitchen " hello" I answered "hey babygirl..." I heard his deep raspy voice "hey" I sighed "what's wrong" he said noticing my mood "Rae really misses you when are you coming home?" I said "huhhhh...babe you know I gotta work for you two... Idk when I'm coming home me and Nicki tryna finish this tour strong" he sighed into the phone "whatever Nicki would understand " I mumbled "please don't act like that baby" Chris said getting annoyed "stop acting like what?" I yelled into the phone "like I can just stop what I'm doing and come home" he said bluntly "I'm just saying you need to come home more and see your damn family" I yelled back at him "mommy?" I heard Reagan say as she approached "yes babygirl?" "Why are you yelling?" She questioned "no hunni it's okay go watch tv" I instructed her "otay mommy" she said walking away "was that Rae Rae?" Chris said I could tell he was smiling that was his lil princess "yea... look I'm sorry for overreacting, we just really miss you" I apologized " it's okay bae but I gotta go I love you" he cooed "I love you to  be safe." I said before hanging up. I thought I would get used to him being away I guess I will never especially with Raegan.

Pt 2 coming soon ❤️