chapter 3: Sahara destruction

Hello mad readers..

So just wanna say thank you for views and votes! I really appreciate it! I'm not gonna waste your time no more because I am so excited to write this chapter!

Enjoy!

>>>>>>>>>Evil Ex's POV<<<<<<

The rain cleared up as I basically held a sword to falses neck.

"Lalala! I'm a nice friendly false gonna die! Lalala ex is gonna kill me! Lalala!" False sang, as she sat on the floor. "Are your legs NOT broken yet?" I ask.

She lifts one of her legs and drops it.

"Nope"

"Figures.." I sigh. I stick the sword back in my inventory and picked her up. She started to stretch her arms out as she hit me in the face. "Ow..Can you stretch a little smaller?"

"How about...

No"

I shrug my shoulders and walked out the cave. "So where are we going?" False asked. "Well..I'm not sure. All I know is that we need to get far from here."

"Why..Shouldn't we tell the others? They could be in danger."

"No! Why would I care about the others? All I ever care about is this thing and-" I shouted. I paused to realize that I'm telling her to much.. "hey I have a question!" False said. "What..?"

"Why not poultry man?"

"I'm sorry?" I asked, looking at her confused. "Why didn't poultry man help make this..Thing."

I stop walking..The wind blew to my face making me wonder..

Why didn't he..?

"Hello? Ex?" False said, waving her hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry! Um..I'm afraid that is a story you will not hear from me." I continued to walk. Thinking about it reminded me of the times Poultry man was on my side..

"Hmm.." False mumbled. She began to pull on my helmet. "HEY!" I screamed, making her jump. "What?"

"You're pulling on my helmet. STOP" she shrugged her shoulders.

A long pause.

Cricket cricket cricket

"How is there crickets in minecraft?!" False complained. "Honey its majik. K?"

"Ummmmmm..Magic? Ok.."...False leaned back throwing her arms backwards to stretch again. I roll my eyes. Just then a noise coming from a Bush startled me. I threw false into a river.

I created a giant dirt wall incase it was dangerous. I took a little peak..

It was a chicken.

I sighed then turned back around not only to see false drowning but being attacked by a drown! "EXXXXXXX!" False screamed, gasping for air. I dived into the water, kicking the drown. 3 of his friends came swimming by to help attack me. I grabbed false and swim to the surface.