chapter 1 | Come out and play

Y/N POV

"Y/N! Five minutes until we go on. That means you have 20 minutes before the big moment." Finneas grinned at me.

I haven't seen my girl in almost three months. Billie has been nonstop busy with interviews and of course her huge tour. I can't put into words how proud and astonished I am of her. Although, it's really hard being back home working and coming home to nobody. She's no longer just a quick text to come over. And yes of course we make sure to text, call, and FaceTime when we get the chance. It's just not the same though. So I vented to finneas about it. Since I knew he would understand because I know he finds it really difficult as well with Claudia. So he helped me come up with a plan to surprise Billie, and tonight is finally the night.

I saw Fin and Billie went on stage and started to perform. She looked stunning. With her hair half up half down in a messy bun. Her cute ass in those baggy shorts and a baggy Billie eilish merch tee. I noticed she wasn't wearing any rings. I was so proud of her. She must be having a good mindset today. I cheered them on from the side, and loved every minute. When Billie got done performing "Bitches Broken Hearts" a man gave me a microphone and got me ready for when I had to go on stage.

"How is everybody doing out there tonight?" Billie said talking to the huge crowd. They all cheered for her.

"I'm so glad to hear. " she smiled big and waved at everyone.
"I think it's important to recognize when you feel like a song is yours. I am honored that I get to do that for so many of you. This next song i dedicate to my girl Y/N. This is one of her songs."

She started to perform come out and play. A song that was always so comforting to me and helped me a lot during my hardest moments that life throws at me.

"Too shy to say, but I hope you stay. Don't hide away. Come out and play." Billie finished the song and I walked out on stage. The crowd started screaming and Billie looked confused looking around.
"I'm coming baby." I said into a microphone. Billie whipped her head towards my direction in shock. She smiled wide, and covered her face as tears came down her cheek. She turned the other way hiding herself from me. I hugged her tight and kissed her head.

"I'm right here love!" I said still hugging her.
"Hello everyone! How about we give it up for this beautiful human right here." I said into the microphone still hugging Billie because she wouldn't let go. The crowd cheered. Billie squeezed me extra tight and looked up at me as a tear streamed down her face. I gave her a lil peck on her lips.

"Don't cry mama" I whispered in her ear as I wiped her tears.
She pulled away from our hug and flipped her hair.

"bad bitches don't cry" she said into her microphone laughing.

"I love you guys!" The crowd cheered as I yelled into the microphone.

"And I love YOU billie eilish" I said into the microphone and kissed her cheek.

I waved to the crown and ran back off stage to let her finish her show. I still cheered her on. She will never seize to amaze me that girl.

Billie finished her show with the song "Goodbye". She ran around the stage showing her fans how much she loved and appreciated them. She blew kisses and pretended to huge the audience. As the song was close to an end she ran off stage.

"Yo are you kidding me?!" Billie said smiling and laughing as she walked towards me.

"I had to surprise you baby. I missed your pretty lil face too much." I said looking her up and down. Damn, she was so fine. I opened my arms to hug her. As she hugged me she looked at me in my eyes.

"I missed you so fucking much" she said hugging me tight.

She wouldn't let go. I know it feels horrible to be away from the one you love for so long, but it seems to really be hitting her so hard.

"Hey look at me bil" she look up at me with tears in her eyes.
"I'm here now baby. We are together. Let's just enjoy our time and not be so sad about it, okay?" I said looking into her beautiful ocean eyes. She nodded.

She bit her lip looking at me in my neon green biker shorts, white baggy shirt and white sneakers.

"You're looking fine ya know" she said with her acrylic fingernail in her mouth smirking. I blushed and she pulled me in for a kiss.

we walked to her dressing room and got ready to leave to go back on her tour bus. She only has one show left on the tour till she has a three week break.  she then leaves for another month and a half. That means I am going to try and soak up as much time with her as I can.

As we got on the tour bus we unpacked the stuff from the venue and my stuff to stay with her on the bus for the next two days. We then sat on the couch in the back of the bus. I pulled Billie into my and she laid her head on my lap. I played with her hair as she checked her Instagram.

"Did you like the song tonight?" Billie asked while playing with her thumbs.

"Nah" I said smirking.
"I fucking loved it baby" Billie smiled.

"You better have you lil monkey hoe" she said and we laughed. She played the song and sang it for me again, but very quietly. She then fell asleep on my lap. So I decided i should probably too.

"And I love YOU Billie eilish" I mocked myself from earlier on the stage quietly.

"And I want you too" I said quietly and bit my lip.

I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"....But I love it when you're awfully quiet"

1,058 words