Chapter one

It was a grey and windy day at the protectors new headquarters located in Kansas City. All the protectors where chilling in the base not doing a single thing. Suddenly the door bell rang. Umbreon pushes the mic to speak to the person. "Who is this" asked Umbreon. "The president of the United States" said the man. Umbreon looks in the camera and realizes it's actually the real President. "Okay I'm on my way to open the door" said Umbreon as he gets up and starts walking. Umbreon opens the door looks at trump. "What brings you to Are base" asked Umbreon. "I wanna have a talk with you and the other protectors" said trump. Trump and Umbreon walk to the meeting room calling every protector to the table. All the protectors walk in and take a seat. "So what is this meeting about mr president" asked umbreon. "Today I have come with a request" said trump. "Oh yeah what kind of request" asked twilight. "For you all to be under U.N control" said trump. "You mean you want us to turn are rights in" asked rainbow dash. "No nothing like that" said trump as he puts a projector on. "I want you to be under the U.N's control because we think you all are dangerous to the people of earth" said trump. "How is that, we protect everyone, that's literally in the name" said Umbreon. "Yeah but these battles that you have with these villains always result in people dying" said trump. "Give me an example" said Umbreon. Trump shows a video from the battle of Oklahoma City with people getting crushed by cars. Umbreon looks down a little with one tear dropping. "Where not asking you all to quiet your job, we will call you if we need you, but we wanna do the job first before you all have to" said trump. "Fine... where do I sign" asked umbreon. Trump takes out a piece of paper and a pin. All the protectors start signing the paper except twilight. "There's no way I'm signing that" said twilight. "Why wouldn't you" asked umbreon. "Because if it wasn't for us more people would of died" said twilight. "Look Twilight just sign it, it's for a good reason" said umbreon. "I don't think I'm gonna" said twilight as she gets up and leaves. "Do we need everyone to sign it" asked umbreon. "No I just needed the majority" said trump as he packs up. "I hope you know what your doing mr president" said Umbreon. "I always do" said trump as he walks out.