♥☾0.79

Fluff //maybe anticipation at the end...// imagine
Goal of wrds 900+
Wrds typed 1226 //...got carried away??//
Jaemin × Y/n

-------------------------------------------

Walking in the dark as the light from the moon itself made me feel at peace with myself. Light post on every other block makes my think of my future.

“Remember to be there, y/n”, his deep tone rings, lingering in my head. I tugged on my strap of my small bag that held my materials that I need for this time of night.

From afar, I saw his figure laying against the light post. His hand in up too close from his face as he appears to be on his phone, perhaps.

My phone made a bing! Alarming me that someone texted me.

Are you here?!

I seen the words clearly. Smiling to myself I text back,

I'm staring at you, at this moment rn...Jae

The boy's head went up to look around; his face held confusion which made me giggle to myself. I ran up to him. As I were, he noticed and finally showed his smile.

“Come on y/n!”, he yelled at me. Finally making it to him I jumped into his arms, embracing him. His arms laid on back, pressing me against him.

His warmth is loving, I thought.

Both of us releasing, he grabbed my hand and ran off together.

Tap

Tap

Shhht, our shoes made. Our eyes scanned the area before us, a swimming building. My head turns to him, he turned to me smiling,

“Let's go yeah?”,

“Okay”, I slightly smiled. Heading inside the building the place was still somehow illuminated. Walking through the hallways, would make me feel uncomfortable but, with him...he makes me feel safe.

“Alright, you ready?”he asks. The water shimmers so brightly in the dark place I took in a breath before replying,

“Yeah but, you go in first”, I quickly said. He laughs at me,

“Whatever you say, scary cat”, he said as he heads to the water. His foot slowly went in at the edge of the water, feeling out the temperature.

“Oh, alright,'' he said as his voice easily echoes against the wall to wall. With ease he slides in the water with a smooth dive. Not even making a sound, my eyes widens at his skill,

How can he even do that?, shaking my thoughts away. I jogged to the edge of the pool and put a toe in the water.

I hiss at the temperature,

“What the hexx it's cold as fxck What's wrong with you Jaemin!”I shout at him as he was laughing at the words spill out like toxic oil.

“I knew you would say something like that”, he giggles at me.

“Now get in” , he commands at me darkly. I frown at his tone,

“I don't want to though, Jae”, I whines at him lowly. His body moves to me though the water. Still in the water he looks up at me,

“Come in or else I'll throw you in…”. Still frowning I nod at him,

“Alright sheesh, let me take this off”,

“I told you to change but, you didn't”, he replied back. I stared at him with daggers and he understood. He turned his back on me I smile at that. I turn my back too.

Easily sliding off my shirt to reveal my black bikini top but taking off my bottoms were another story. I felt eyes on me but I ignored it.

Turning back I seen him in a daze, staring down my body like a meal that he yearns for and snaps out of it, turning back on me again.

“I saw you Jaemin, you're not that slick okay!”, I threw at him as he laughs out from my statement.

“You must be trippin girl~!”, he laughs more as if he was laughing at his actions he “didn't” do.

I walked gently, tapping the floor to the edge where the main rail is at. My eyes stares at the highlighted blue water, waving back at me. My foot graze the clear reflected liquid. Cold ran up to my spine, shivering me.

Shaking my head, I stood back from it.

“Naw it's too cold for me, Jae~”, I whined to him. He turned back to look at me. Our eyes meet in an instant, spiritually connected like soulmates. His eyes pull away to slowly look around.

My body. His mouth went agape a bit, to not make it that noticeable and he quickly closes his mouth by taking his bottom lip to be smothered by his teeth, tightly yet, slightly he pull it away.

Resulting him to look blank face again.

“You have to come in, y/n”, he calmly spoke. I sighed at the hopeless boy in the water, illuminating his skin making look beautiful.

“Okay…”, I quietly said. Putting my foot in the water, I hissed at the cold rushing to me. Shutting my eyes tight, my body dashes into the water making noise.

Bouncing from wall to wall were my squeals and his laughter; that's how it always has been.

Opening them, the water embraces me finally and a slow mo spin I giggled. Turning back to him, his smile shines,

"See I told you this would be nice, eh?". I nod and then an idea crept to me resulting me to splash water onto the boy.

Gasping he made and the laughter I did,

"I'm going to get you", he quietly said with a playful smirk. I smile at his reaction and splash leads to entertainment.

Splash

splash

splash, until he went close to me, physically. Our eyes connects as his hand lowers.

His eyes looked at my hands in the water and clasps it with his,

"Can I tell you why I want you here?", he suddenly said seriously. My heart skips a beat from his question.

Him needing an answer I reply, "yes you can, Jae",

"It's because…", he quietly said.

He sighs out as he let one hand go and ran it through his soaked hair he do this when he's nervous. I bit my lip in anticipation of what he's going to say.

"I...like you a lot, since we became friends which was…5 years ago and I didn't had the courage to confess until this night with you, alone". My eyes widens at the bashful boy, blushing from his words.

Staring into my eyes, I advert away then, looked up again.

"I like you too, Jaemin", simplicity held my tone. His teeth held his lips, "really?",

"Yeah, I do and...if you don't mind-", as my lips came forth he made it first. Lips connecting feeling for a sense of love which is there, guarantee. Exploring he went and a moan creeps out from me. His hands pulls away from mines and feel out my body. Searching and understanding the curves that I held onto me.

His hands grabs a hand full of my behind and glides to my thighs pulling me up. Legs wrapping around him, the force of water trying to resist us from going any further never succeed. It just only made us prosper our lust and love that breaks us from the walls of fear. He gently lands me onto the solid floor of the perimeter of the pool. Desperately, lips pulls away and our breathing went rapid,

"Haha", he breathlessly said, "made it first huh?". A nod was all I did.