Chapter 7- The Betrayal

"I would advise you to let my mate go"

Sasuke looked a bit terrified as well as angry and as he started to get more angry his grip on my shoulders which made me whince a bit but he didn't notice though Itachi did "I said let him go" Sasuke grabbed my hair and flung me towards Itachi but he made sure I hit the ground hard "the council of the Hidden had told me that if I don't remark Naruto to be mine that they will imprison him and only let him when they need him"

"Like hell I'll let that happen"

He made I was ok as he kept his eyes on Sasuke and just as he was about to pick me up Sakura came in and froze "what's going on" Itachi picked me up "your village has betrayed my little Kitsune for the last time" "Sasuke what does he mean" Sakura looked at him with confusion then looked at me and saw that I had a big bruise on my cheek and that I also looked a bit shaken up. "Nothing, this doesn't concern you" Sakura looked at me but when she did she saw me cling to Itachi then she looked at Sasuke and I think it clicked but before she could do anything Kakashi popped in telling us to hurry but he saw the situation he drew his kuni and got in his fighting stance but he uncovered his right eye. I knew right away that it wasn't going to end well so I put my hand on Itachi's chest to stop him from doing anything and he glanced at me but quickly looked at Kakashi and Sasuke because Sakura looked like she wanted no part in the fight "please Tachi don't fight" he tightened his grip on me but I got out and stood in the middle of everyone as they all looked at "I turn myself in for having an affair with the SS- Missing Min Itachi Uchiha and I have no reason for backing down".

I turned around to look Itachi and gave him a big and told him get away which he was hesitant about but he slowly nodded but the look in his eyes shows that he will be back but next time he'll have back up; Kakashi had me cuffed once we were out if the club and we made our to the village since our mission is done.

~~time skip~to the village~~

As we approached the gates you can see Danzo standing there along with the rest of the council and Tsunade who didn't look happy but as he got closer the gates you could see that the village was behind them being curious; once we stopped in front of everyone Danzo announced that I am under arrest for treason and contacting a SS- Missing non then Sasuke's parents came up and slapped me. I could tell that Tsunade was conflicted and that her eyes showed that she was hurt, I looked down but before I knew there a pain in my neck and I was consumed by darkness.

~~3rd POV~Itachi~~

Itachi returned to the inn that both him and Kisame shared and when he got there he barged right in telling Kisame to pack up because their going back to the base for an emergency meeting and that he had already sent a crow ahead of them; Kisame just looked at Itachi and saw that he was out of breath and looked a little disorientated which got him a little worried because only one being could every make the famous Itachi Uchiha show his emotions. He hopes that nothing has happened to the little fox boy but seeing Itachi like this means something bad happened so he got up quickly and started to pack as quickly as he could while Itachi got his things together and not to long after that they both vanished and reappeared in front of the doors of their hide out so Itachi ran right in without any hesitation and yelled out for their boss who was in the kitchen getting coffee.

Once he heard Itachi yelling his name he came out of the kitchen with his cup of coffee and a serious look on his face and asked what happened so Itachi told him everything that happened. By the time he was done explaining Nagato had broken the coffee cup by squeezing so hard and Konan was terrified but had to fix her mates hand because of all the glass while Deidara was wishing his long lost brother but he hasn't told anyone yet but he was going to at the right now and he thinks now is better then later so he stood up from the couch "Naruto is my brother". Every stopped what they were doing to look at him and just as Tobi came through the front door after he got patrolling he stopped walking because he noticed everyone staring at Deidara and he was about to get defisnive but was stopped when Nagato asked him to repeat what he said so he did which made Tobi look at him with happiness and he bounced over to him "you told everyone I'm so proud of you" this only made Deidara blush and wack at Tobi's hand.

"Don't worry we'll get him back"

All the attention shifted to Konan who was wrapping Nagsto's hand but Tobi asked what was going on which made Deidara face palm himself "you didn't get my emergency message" Tobi titled his head with his finger to his mouth but mask was in the way so he just put his finger to the mask and said no. Gaara came barging in demanding for Naruto to be rescued from his aweful village then Sasori came calmly behind him "I had to "kidnap Gaara because they were about to do the same to him" everyone just nodded his head followed by Nagato telling them to gear up so they can get their fox boy back.