Chapter 8- The Rescue

~~3rd POV~~

Everyone was excited that Naruto was being locked up and won't be let out, everyone but Sakura, Ino, Shikamaur and the rest of Naruto's friends who don't see why he should be locked up just because his mate Itachi and they are trying to plan a way to bust him out. Just as they were at Shikamaur's house they heard a bunch of conation outside so Sakura went out to check but she went back inside and told everyone to out and check it out so they did and when they went out they saw a bunch of little paper flying around in the sky but then they heard a voice that came from behind them "would I be it's Naruto's friends". When they turned around they saw Nagato standing there along with Konan who was little papers fly off of her "what are you doing here" everyone looked at Sakura as she stood in front of the group Konan looked at her with knitted eyebrows but Nagato just told her to go ahead of him; she was hesitant at first but she slowly let her whole body become paper and once she was gone Nagato was still still looking at the sky but he was also talking.

"I'm Naruto's uncle"

Everyone stood there in shock but the first one to talk was Shikamaur.

"I'm guessing you resent this village for doing what it did to Naruto"

"I learned what he had to go through all his childhood and he was still going through some of it even now"

He then turned his attention to the group of teenagers "but he talked highly of you guys because you tried to help him and I thank you but the betrayal from what this village has done it deep" Sakura looked defeated at the group and quitely talked out loud not even meaning to "my parents are on the council that had treated Naruto like trash so I was trying to make up for it but there was so little I could do with the damage they made".  They all looked at her and Hinata came up to her and patted her back "that's why I'm telling you now that he may want vengeance on this village--" "no leave this village to us and we'll take care of it" everyone's attention shifted to Luna who looked very determined and fire in his eyes but Ino asked if Sakura can call her own parents like that and she sadly looked over at Sakura who was looking down at the ground where no one could see her face.

"I can do, I need to before they make this village even worse"

Ino smiled a little

_________________________________
++On the other side if the village++

There was a loud explosion followed by a blonde hair yelling for his little brother to be brought back to him as a guy wearing a mask stood behind him with 2 red heads on the side of him; a few ninjas came running up to the to them with their Kuni at the ready to strike someone "we don't know who your brother is".

That ticked Deirdre off even more and he was about to blow them up but the guy with mask grabbed his shoulder pulling him into his chest as he whispered in every demanding, low and raspy way into his ear making him shiver.

"Came down Dei-Dei"

Deirdre blushed but took a deep breath but was still glaring at them

"wait isn't that Kazekage's missing son"

"Hey it is, what's his name"

"My name is Gaara and I no longer am associated with that cursed village any longer, I have joined the Akatsuki with my mate"

The Leaf ninja's were so confused but  they all knew that he has to be brought back to Sunagakure alive since it was an order not only from the Kazekage but their Kage as well so they all got in their fighting stance but then Kakashi came out from nowhere