Chapter 10- The Aftermath

Gaara looked at me for a few seconds before he made his hands glow and he gently pressed them to Naruto's stomach and as he was too focused on that I looked at Naruto's face to make sure he wasn't waking up and all I saw was uncomfortable so I started to play his hair which surprisingly helped a bit "he's not pregnant". I let out a sigh of relief and looked back down at him as I gently rubbed my thumb over his cheek "I'm going to go back to the others, do you want to me tell Deidara to come in" I took a quick glance at him and nodded my head but then all my attention went back to Naruto as I carefully pulled his shirt down "what did you have Gaara do" I looked behind me and saw Deidara leaning against the door frame, I raised my eyebrow at them and I think he got the message because he came in and shut the door behind him.

He walked to the other side of Naruto and moved a few pieces of his hair out of his face as I went to the bathroom to get some soap water and 2 wash clothes but as I made my way to into the room he was looking down at him with watery eyes "I had Gaara check to see if any of them had planted their seeds in him" I thought I would never his head snap up to look at me so quickly before but then again it's Deidara we're talking about here. I put the bowl of soapy water on the nightstand and put both of the wash clothes in the water then rung out and handed one to him; though he seemed a bit hesitant at first but the took it "he told me that they weren't successful" I heard him let out a deep breath, probably one he didn't know he was holding in "you know when our parents first found out they were going to have Naruto I didn't like the idea but as time went on I started to love the idea".

I didn't say anything I just let him talk

"But the night, the night that the nine tails was released dad told me that it was actually being controlled and that he must seal it in Naruto"

It went silent and as I looked up at him he was gently rubbing Naruto's head "I don't think he remembers me but I sure do" I went back to cleaning Naruto's legs "if you want we can have you 2 build another bond" he quickly looked up at me with a bright smile as he nodded his head very fast.

~~the next day~~

I stayed up almost all night keeping Naruto calm because of all the nightmares he was having and in his sleep Naruto was demanding for cuddles which of I obliged to; I was woken up to Naruto wiggling around so I cracked an eye open to see what he was doing and by the looks of it he was either trying to get comfy or wanting to use the bathroom. I watched him as he wiggled around and as soon as he started to whine I lose my hold on him and watched as he got out of bed and wobble made it to the bathroom and instead of going back to sleep I did what any good mate would do in this kind of situation....I layed there and listened very closely to make sure he didn't fall or needed help and of course he didn't which made me kind of sad but I also happy. As Naruto came out I saw that he was using the wall as support to hold himself up so I sat up in bed and asked if he needed help but I think I startled him a bit which I regretted doing instantly but Naruto just smiled at me and waved me over "carry me to get something to eat" I smiled and shoot straight out of bed and made my way over to him so I can pick him up.

As we made it to the dining room there was only a few people there and they all still seem half asleep with hair going everywhere, I heard Naruto giggle a little and I think so did everyone else because all of their heads quickly moved towards us and Konan pulled a seat out (to my guess for Naruto) then quickly disappeared into the kitchen and reappeared as quickly as she left carrying a glass of what I think is apple juice. As I placed Naruto down Gaara immediately sat down next to him soon followed by Deidara -I guess I'm sitting across from him- and I swiftly took the seat across from him and I heard Kisame chuckling at me so I shoot him a glare to make him shut up but with my luck he didn't he just covered his mouth with his hand to stop himself from laughing but he was failing at doing, then Nagato came out of the kitchen wearing a apron as he was holding a whisk "Konan dear where's the powder sugar" and since he was straightening out the apron he was wearing he wasn't looking up but once he did you could see a faint redness going across his face.

He quickly turned around and swiftly went into the kitchen without a words, followed by Konan who was giggling to herself.

Naruto was smiling which made me give off a small smile as well but was soon interrupted by a elbow to the side so I look over and Sasori was motioning me to follow him so I told Naruto that I would be right back but as I said that I could see that he was starting to panic but Gaara put his hand on top of Naruto's and Deidara was rubbing his back. I could tell that calmed him down and he told me that it was ok so I slowly got up (I was making sure that Naruto didn't want me to actually go or not) and he shoeing me away with his hands which me chuckle and I made my way to where Sasori had disappeared too.