Chapter 22

~~Naruto's POV~time skip 9 months later~~

I wake woken up in the middle of the night with so much pain in my stomach that made me hunch over gripping my stomach but once the pain went away I felt something come out of me and I knew away that my water broke. I looked over at Tachi and saw him sound asleep so I tried waking him up by shaking him and calling his name which didn't work then I slapped him which still didn't work -scream- I took Kurama's advice and took a deep breath and screamed.

Let's just say that it worked so good that he fell out of bed with a thud then straight up with his bed hair sticking up everywhere as he looked around for any danger. Then the door flew open and mom, Hinata and deidara was all standing there with Kunis in their hands but when they kicked the door open it scared Tachi to the point where he flew on the bed and croached down in front of me ready to fight.

They all stayed perfectly still staring at each and I was about to say something till I felt another wave of pain which made grab my stomach and lean over while I was hissing in pain. I guess they heard me hissing and they all rushed to my side "what's wrong" "my-my water broke" they got quite till mom started to give everyone orders and I was being picked up and carried.

~~time skip~~

I was so exhausted and wanted to sleep but 2 nurses came in and handed my twin girls and when I got them I saw one had black eyes like Itachi with black hair and I looked at the other and she had my blue eyes and blonde hair. I smiled "I'll name the one with blue eyes Narsuma and the other Itasuma" "they're great names baby I love them" I looked up and saw Itachi coming in with mom behind him "oh my son they look so beautiful" I smiled at her "thank you mom" I looked back down at them.

"Narsuma is going to look like me while "Itasuma is going to look at you" I looked up at him and saw him nodding his head but then Hinata came barding in "Gaara's water broke"