Why are you so boring?!?!

Kokichi P.O.V
It's already 5:39 and Shuichi is reading a book and I am watching t.v. and I am so bored. I thought this would be fun. I was wrong. He is so BORING. I swear.

How can he read a book for so long and not get bored. Seriously this guy is hella boring. I want to do something fun so bored.

"Hey, Shuichi why are you sooo boring, can we something fun please". Shuichi looked at me and said " sure what do you want to do". "Do you have a laptop?". He paused and nodded. I quickly got up and ran to his room. When I got to his room I looked around and there on his desk was his laptop.

I quickly grabbed it and when I turned around I saw Shuichi. He was sooo close to my face. Like if we got any closer I would be touching his lips with mine.

Shuichi P.O.V
I looked at Kokichi, I was so close to his face. I quickly backed and said "sorry Kokichi I didn't mean to-". Then "It fine Shuichi but if you got any close you would have kissed me and we can't let that happen". That hurt.

Kokichi P.O.V
What did I just say. Great, now I might never be able to kiss Shuichi. Great job Kokichi. I walked over to his bed and opened his laptop. He walked over and quickly put in the password. I pressed on his pictures and saw the cutest picture ever.

 I pressed on his pictures and saw the cutest picture ever

I looked at him and he looked sad???