Why, think when you can do?

Kokichi P.O.V
The bell rings for lunch and I quickly grabbed my stuff. I run after Kaito and tap him on the shoulder. He turns and looks at me. "Hey, Kokichi what's up". I see he's trying to play stupid. "I need to talk to you in private, please." He nods and we walk outside.

We get under a tree were no one is around. Then I burst " KAITO I KNOW YOU TOLD SHUICHI YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD". What was I think.

"Kokichi what do you mean I didn't tell him, were are you getting this. Did he say I told him". I need to cool off. "No, its just I thought you told him". What was I doing.

I really need to stop doing this really. I should really think more. "Kokichi it's ok, but why did you think I told him". Why? "Because he looked like he knew something about me, like having a crush on him". Kaito looked at me, no glare at me. He seems very mad. Oh great.

"Kokichi really, you thought I said something because Shuichi looked at you weird". I nod. "Sorry Kaito, I should of really think things though before I get myself hurt or someone else". I look down. He probably hates me know and won't help me anymore.

"It's ok Kokichi I'll still help you but promise me that this will never happen again please".
I look at him and smiled. I nod happily. He smiles back and walked away waving. I wave back and ran off.

Time skip:) yay

After school I ran out of class and waited by the  gate I looked for Shuichi. I saw him walk up to me and say "hey, Kokichi wanna walk home together"? I nodded and we walked home.

When we got to his house He unlocked the door and I ran in. I put my stuff down and jumped on the couch. I like his couch it's really soft and warm. I heard him giggling and put his stuff down.

Today is Friday and I have nothing to do tonight so why ask "Hey Shuichi can I stay over tonight please". He looked at me surprised and blushing. "S-sure Kokichi that's fine with me". I smile and hop up thinking this is going to be fun.