Why do I feel like this

I don't care anymore this will be fluff

Kokichi P.O.V
I woke up this morning feeling great. I decided to skip breakfast and walked out the door. I was walking to school when I saw shuichi walking with no one so I came over and made everything better. I can't wait to mess with him.

I said hi he said hi. What can I do to mess with him. That's when I got the best idea. I started to shout out his name again and again like a little boy crying to his mother. That is when everything went downhill.

Shuichi P.O.V
I was walking when Kokichi came running up to me like it was the end of the world. I said hi he said hi. We kept on walking when out of no were he started yelling my name in an annoying way.

I got so mad and annoyed I yelled " Kokichi shut up for once you'r so dam annoying". Then he just stopped and looked at me with big eyes. He was quite and looked hurt.

I didn't know what to do so I kept on walking. I looked back behind me and saw him standing there hurt. Why does he look like that? Kokichi never gets hurt. Why does he look like a hurt kitten?

Stop looking like that Kokichi. Here comes those feelings again. What are these feelings. I walked over to Kokichi and said " h-hey you ok I d-didn't mean to yell". That's when he yelled " SHUT UP, Shuichi just leave me alone" and he ran off.

Kokichi P.O.V
Why did shuichi yell at me? Why did that hurt? It hurt like a hot knife. He walked up to me and said " h-hey you ok I d-didn't mean to yell". All I felt in my body was anger and sadness. " SHUT UP, Shuichi just leave me alone" that was all I can get out of my mouth. Then I started running, running was all I could do.

I ran all the way to school. Why do I feel like this? What the hell is this feeling? I got in class and everyone was looking at me. They had wide eyes. I quickly walked to my seat and sat down.

No one P.O.V
Shuichi walked in and his head was down. His heart ached and was filled with sadness. He sat down in his chair. And looked down sad that he yelled at Kokichi.

~~time skip to lunch ~~

Shuichi sat were he always sat at lunch. Kokichi sat in the garden like always. They were both sad and felt lonely. " hey you ok shuichi" Kaede said. Shuichi said " o-oh, I'm f-fine really".

~~time skip ~~

It was the end of the day and shuichi and kokichi walked home alone. Kokichi felt something new in his heart now. Shuichi felt lonely again. That was a day of sadness, being lonely, and feeling something new towards someone. Kokichi needed to talk to someone, someone he can trust.