Why her

Kokichi stared him and once he was home he unlocked the door and ran inside. Kokichi ran in to his room and grabbed his phone.

He stared pressing buttons on his phone
And put the phone to his ear.

Kokichi P.O.V
Pick up,pick up. Why won't she pick up her god dam phone. "Hello, Kokichi what do you want". "Finally you picked up Kaede". "Kokichi what do you want". " I have to tell you that I think I have a little,tiny, crush on someone".

Why does it feel like my heart is in my stomach. I hate this feeling. " WHAT, is this a lie if not who is it". " don't tell anybody who it is got it". "Got it" I took a deep breath and said " Shuichi Saihara". Is she there because she is very quiet. What happened to her. " Kaede you there" I said waiting for her answer.

" yes, I am here but are you sure it was shuichi because he is not really your type".  " REALLY I called for help not feedback". I yelled into the phone. " sorry I didn't mean to be rude but if you want to get with him you better make him see it and you have to be more kind to him".

That is all I have to do. Wow, this might be easier then I thought. " I can try and do that don't worry keade you got nothing to worry about bye" and I quickly hung up.

So all I have to do is be nice that sounds easy. I can so do that.

Shuichi P.O.V
Why did I yell at Kokichi. I was such a jerk. He probably hates me now. Or he just doesn't care because it's kokichi. What are these feelings.

Who is someone that know a lot about these feelings. I stared pressing buttons on my phone. I put my phone up to my ear.

" What the hell do you want shuichi". " sorry I called you Miu I need to talk to you about something". " and what the hell do you want to talk about". " I think I have a crush on someone". "Really who is it" I took a deep breath and quickly said " Kokichi". " WHAT that little fucker, why him".

"I don't know I just have these feelings". " you need to talk to him shuichi and work this out with him". "I think I can do that" "good, goodbye".

And she hung up on me. She is right I need to talk about this to him. I need to think on what I am going to say.

No one P.O.V
That night shuichi thought on what he was going to say. And kokichi thought on what he was going to do. The next day will be filled of new things for these 2.