Pharmercy

Angela's P.O.V
Today was going to be perfect, I had set out everything just right for my girlfriend of four years. I was planning to propose to her as soon as I had Ana's blessing, knowing her back when  I was quite young she would've give me it. I mean, she was the first overwatch soldier to have a baby and still stay in a high rank. It was just.. given her age (she's like 50) I was wondering if she would accept us. It took some time for her to get her head around Fareeha dating someone, nevermind a woman. Oh, but not for the reasons you would think, she wanted Fareeha to have grandkids when she was a bit younger so that's one of her dreams that she thinks won't happen. As it is Ana, she would like the grandkids to be hers so using the power of science (Moira reference) I've found a way to procreate with both of our chromosomes. 😉

It was also hard for Fareeha as well, Ana has pretended she was dead for such a long time and the second she comes back she turned her back on Fareeha being with me, that hate only stayed for a few months. Of course with Fareeha being herself, she thought it was because she was gay.
Anyways, back to the present.

I had set a bunch of roses that lead the way to our back-garden, where I've set up the best candlelit dinner I could make. Albeit, I'm not that good of a cook which Fareeha denies as she throws up my food, it was pretty decent. I had been taking lessons from Satya on how to cook. Satya and Fareeha were old friends when they were young adults, she had met Satya when her raptora suit had failed on a mission in Illois, Lansing directly above Satya's lab. She ended up fixing her suit as well as taking her to the med bay and as thanks Fareeha took her out for dinner. I finally knew how to cook her favourite dinner after ten lessons with Satya, creamy chicken carbonara. I was just waiting for her to come home, I took the day off to prepare everything. It's all up to Ana now, she is meant to be coming over for a 'family' dinner and before that I'll ask for her blessing.

Just as that thought popped up, the bell rang. I assumed it was Ana but it was just the pizza deliver guy. Did Fareeha already order pizza when she's at work? I walked back inside, setting the pizza down on the kitchen counter and sat down on the sofa taking off the heels I was wearing when I came to get the pizza.

I was feeling a bit peckish but I couldn't eat the meal I prepared for the three of us. I glanced over at the kitchen and back at the clock, it's only 6... she  wouldn't mind me eating the pizza she had ordered for the both of us, would she?
Getting up on my feet, I was overcome with lust for food, especially pizza and ended up legging it to the counter. I brought the box back with me into the living room so I could watch some telly whilst eating this gorgeous fucking pizza.

The phone rang as I was stuffing my face full with the pizza, it was Ana FaceTiming me.
"Hello Ana?" I spoke with my mouth full.
"Hello dear, it seems like I am unable to make it... I've had a last minute appointment pop up... of course you would know all about these appointments that you have with my daughter." She scowled, knowing full well her daughter is a bottom.
"Ana, are you doing it right now?!" I screamed, spitting the pizza down my shirt.
"Oh dear god no! Why did you ask that?!" She howled with laughter.
"Ana, since you can't be here I was wondering if I could have your blessing to marry Fareeha."
"..."
No reply from the other end of the line
"Ana?" I asked, curious to actually get a reply in words rather than a judgemental silence.
"How long have you been fuck- I mean dating my daughter."
"Dating? 4 years but fucking for 5."
I'm definitely not getting her blessing after that comment.
"You can marry her, just make sure you have grandkids."
"Sure Ana, sure..." should I tell her? Let's just wait till Fareeha gets pregnant and all the questions pop up.

Doorbell noises

That must be Fareeha, our doorbell is quite loud and Ana could hear it through the phone.
"Good luck Doc." I couldn't tell if she meant that in a nice way or not.
I ran towards the door, happy to greet my soon to be wife
"Hi babe!" I shouted with glee.
"Wow Angie, I never knew you felt that way towards me!" What the hell, why was goddamn LENA here?!!
"Of course she wouldn't like a foolish girl like you, she's gonna propose to Fareeha."
"Why are you guys here?? AND WHERE'S MY FAREEHA?!" I'm really pissed off now.
"I smell food."
"Lena no"
"Amélie I smell baguettes."
"..."
"Did she just grapple into my kitchen?!" I yelled at Lena.
"You can't stop her now, do you have baguettes in there?"
"No, why?"
"I'm going to die"
"Weird widow maker noises"
"Byeeeeee Angieee, ressss mee later." Lena screamed as she blinked away from an ulting Amélie.

Part two to come out as soon as hero 31 will.
Will Fareeha ever get home? Will Lena live?