D.Va x Reader: Behind the streams (part 1)

D.Va's P.O.V
"Hehe, I guess I better get some Doritos ( I don't own Doritos, it's just D.Va's fetish), gg though!" I spoke through the mic to my fans, celebrating my recent league win. Walking down the stairs, I bumped into a tall figure and landed on top of them.
"Oh, sorry!" I smiled.
"It's fine." Oh! It's the new recruit (Y/N)!
"Oh, Hiya (Y/N)!" I literally shouted in happiness, I did have a bit of a crush on her but brushed it off. We both got up and headed our separate ways.
"Damn it, whyyyyyy do I like herrrrr" I thought out loud as Jack entered the kitchen.
"Hey, need some help kiddo?"
"No thanks dad" I retorted.
"I heard that the new recruit could use some training..."
"No thanks" Turning down Jack's considerable offer to get (Y/N) and I together, grabbing the 24 pack of Doritos and heading back to my room.
"H-Hey! Don't eat so much" Jack warned.
"Back!" I said, putting up a peace sign.
I looked past the comments and landed on one which said "do u hve a bf?".
"Well, ChippedNips, I don't have a boyfriend" after saying that Jack creeped behind my door and stared at me, he's so overprotective. The chat was instantly flooded with desperate people asking me out and asking me if I had a crush.
"Hehe, well let's get on with the game then!"

(Y/N) P.O.V
Wow, that girl is definitely something else... I still need to go train with Tracer, having the ability to build and erode things sure does come in handy, but I need some guns just in case I need to defend myself. I walked back to the my room in which I shared with tracer.
"'Ello love"
"Heya, we need to practice"
"Practice what? With guns?"
"Yep" I said, exaggerating the p.
As we walked downstairs to get to the training room, Dad 76 was standing their looking at the receipt.
"How can such a little girl eat so many Doritos..." He sighed.
"Well luv, we best get to training then. We went off and Lena gave me a pistol.
"Shoot the targets" she bluntly said. I tried, but I almost shot Lena like 9/10 times.
"Alright, maybe guns aren't your thing. How about a sword"
"Alri-" I was cut off by Genji screaming down the stairs.
"You wanna learn how to sword fight?"
"I guess"

*a few hours later*
I'm so fricking tired, Genji is so fast (hehehe) and then we decided to end it there.
"(Y/N)?"
"Yeah..?"
"Do you like Hana, as in, romantically?"
"..."
"Oh my god yes, we are getting you two together. I got Mcree and my brother together, I'm sure I can't get you two together aswell"
"Okay..." and then he went to set up a plan.

*later on*
"So, you need to ask her out to dinner, maybe at a restaurant or a picnic, you need to bring Doritos as well."
"Alright Genji,"
"So, You and Hana ca-" Genji was cut off by Tracer squealing and shouting that I liked Hana. Oh bother.

Unfortunately, Hana was taking a rare break from playing Paladins and just so happened to be in the corridor.
"Pfft, nice joke Tracer." Hana giggled. Oh of course, nothing like getting your heart ripped into many pieces. I started to walk back into my room but I stopped once I heard Hana say something enlightening.
"I really hope Tracer was telling the truth. Lena looked at me and Hana back and forth and screamed,
"You two are so gong on a date!"